🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 306 - Bro v. Wade

This week, Howard and Kulap are joined by actor, comedian, and podcaster Paul F. Tompkins! They chat with Stard about which German delicacy is most like people before getting into the charts. They break down Lin-Manuel Miranda's performance on Saturday Night Live while counting down the Top 5 Songs on iTunes. Then, during Time Magazine's Top 5 Shows to Watch This Fall, they discuss preferred streaming services and address a listener question for Paul. Finally, Stard and director Lance Bangs join in for a full-house Four Charted, where they solve the mystery of Howard's Audible account and get the low-down on Stard's upcoming tour with Honus Honus.

Totally watched There Will be Blood on Netflix just to hear the 'We gain nothing by losing our heads' line.

• Like 3

Totally watched There Will be Blood on Netflix just to hear the 'We gain nothing by losing our heads' line.

You could have watched it Howard style and quite after a half-hour. I love how he claimed to watch everything he wanted on HByo Go in 2 hours, including The Revenant, which is significantly longer than 2 hours.

For what it's worth, I also associate orange with Amazon, probably because that's the color of their music app icon (and also one of their main design colors).

• Like 3

You could have watched it Howard style and quite after a half-hour. I love how he claimed to watch everything he wanted on HByo Go in 2 hours, including The Revenant, which is significantly longer than 2 hours.

For what it's worth, I also associate orange with Amazon, probably because that's the color of their music app icon (and also one of their main design colors).

I agree with everything you said.

• Like 1

Good episode. I lost it at the Kevin Spacey House of Cards impression.

It occurs to me that if I wanted to do the voicemail message thing they suggested, I could use Paul saying my full name on the Dead Authors Podcast, but then that one part would be in a British accent and that would be weird.

I watched The Tenant on Paul F. (and Bruce Campbell)'s recommendation, and there were a couple fun, crazy scenes, but it was at least 45 minutes longer than it needed to be. I should have watched it Howard Kremer-style -- on Russian Streams at 1.5x speed.

Sign in to follow this