🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 116 — When I Go To Queens...

Steve, it might be a while before James Adomian make it back to the show at all - I think he just moved to NYC.

My dad used to sing "Who's Zoomin' Who?" as "Whose Subaru?"
True story.

If I win I'll gladly take tickets to Todd's show in Toronto that already happened without me knowing.

:-(

The Bobby Moynihan one is still my favourite of the recent episodes but this one was close. Normally constant self-doubt like Todd displays would get old real quick (as he mentioned himself in this ep) but somehow his makes him ridiculously endearing. Also, fifteen thumbs up for the reappearance of Marissa Wompler - that character is gold.

I really want Womp It Up! to be a real podcast.

I haven't had a chance to listen to the whole episode yet, I've been too busy enjoying Slytherin.

I think Bob Ducca, Scott, The Wompler, and Seth should appear on an episode of Stepfather Swap.

Subaru Honda Kia Subaru. Did I mention Subaru? Subaru. Kia. Paula Poundstone. Ghana. Subaru. Hotel lobbies. Kia.

SUBARU!!! I love Todd and would love to see his show!! This episode was hilarious. Especially the what am I thinking game. Temperature! I mean, Subaru!

Uhm, yeah, great show...er....
Mazda!
no?
Hyundey!

Hyundai!
Prius!
Chrysler!
Lacoste!?
.....wtf.....
su
suuuu

suuuuuuuuuu

suuuuuuuuu suuuuuuuuuuu suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudio!!!!

Ah fuggit...I am not living anywhere near LA but can't wait to see his hour special and hear the new podcast! [attachment=3733,82]

Subaru....I can not get enough of Marissa Wompler...My favorite character on this show by far.

Sign in to follow this