🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 116 — When I Go To Queens...

I had to register just for this ep. Marissa Wompler was hilarious. At first I was bored by Todd but the play between him, St. Clair, and you made this episode great. Wompler was awesome though. But I used to watch Last Comic Standing so what do I know...

Todd hasn't been the most laffy laff laff laff-a-loo guest on the show in the past, but his anecdotes have a lot of heart and this brings the best out of Scott and the other guests. This is definitely my favourite Jessica St Claire appearance, and it's to do with how she responded to Todd's energy and how Todd grounded the show's vibe with his relative non-zaniness. I really liked his show with PFT and Andy Daly, but this one beats it, and it's a credit to him that he plays a more central role in this one. Also, seems like Scott has been more on and jokey the past two episodes. I haven't had to stifle my laughter while listening to CBB on public transport for a while, but I did with this episode.

• Like 1

Scott, he'd said 5 pairs. (I just happened to have relistened to the show this morning)

Hello my name is Brendan and I enjoy the musical styling of the Australian rock band Jet. Why is this important? Oh well it's actually very simple, ever since I started listening to Comedy Bang Bang I can know longer listen to Jet's popular hit single "Cold Hard Bitch" without hearing Scott Aukerman screaming in my head "TAKING A PLANE BREAK!". I try not to criticize podcasts since they are free entertainment so I just wanted to thank you Scott for ruining one of my favorite songs.

@Brendan Wait, while I was reading your comment, I think I heard something outside... was it... a plane?! ...LET'S ALL SING IT TOGETHER!!

Listening through all the Womp Up the Jamz this weekend. On a show with a lot of great charachters, the cdr/cbb intern is the best of them all. Womp it up

• Like 1

hahaha o mannnn this episode is incredible! So hilarious! :D :D :D

The joke commercial breaks are so damn funny

Sign in to follow this