🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 451 - Wishing with The Grawlix

Ben Roy and Andrew Orvedahl of the comedy troupe The Grawlix and truTV’s Those Who Can’t join the CBB First Timers Club! They join Scott and world record holder for most wishes Frank Dorito to chat about wishes, smoking on planes, and favorite films. Later, our good friends Victor and Tiny are back to tell us about their relaxing time at the happiest place on Earth. Your wish for a classic episode in the making has been granted!

This episode was like comfort food. Shrill, abrasive comfort food.

• Like 5

Wow so their show is called 'Those Who Can't join the CBB First Timers Club'?? Strange title but I'm intrigued

• Like 1

I hired Ben Roy to host an awards show once out here in Denver. At the end of the night I gave him a sword with his payment as a thank you. It was the greatest night of my life. (and I have three children)

• Like 2

CLASSIC JARLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 4

Oh Frank Dorito was awesome.

Poor Willy, wishing him some better luck on his 34th.

Thanks for using my plugs theme!! You're the man Engineer Cody.

• Like 5

I might be nuts, but I feel like that Face Like Thunder theme was already used!

I might be nuts, but I feel like that Face Like Thunder theme was already used!

It was not I can assure you.

• Like 1

Spoiler alert: Classic Jarles!

That was unexpected! No mention in the description or in the guest appearances. Seemed to be a true surprise.

Jarles almost got crushed! I can relate -- I'm not food, Oscar! And if he doesn't eat me, I'm sure to be buried by his filth. Napkins on the coffee table?! NEANDERTHAL.

Wow, daja vu then!

• Like 1

That was unexpected! No mention in the description or in the guest appearances. Seemed to be a true surprise.

Same thing happened on A Silicon Valley P-Cast - he just blew in for like 2 minutes and then left, but there WAS a mention for him in the credits that time.

• Like 1

Psssh. Like we should believe you. What could you possibly even know about it?

• Like 1

I don't know why but "Edgar Allen Paul" had me laughing out loud.

LEABE HIM ALONE!

• Like 5

Psssh. Like we should believe you. What could you possibly even know about it?

Hollywood Hendo, my plugs themes are running together and they were cool before and now I'm obviously just phoning it in nowadays.

It's an honest mistake on my fellow maritimer's part.

• Like 4

Lauren's "I don't know what my voice sounds like, hold on!" -moment at the beginning of this ep was on par with hilarity with PFT's "I feel like I sound too much like someone else. And it is a bit of a problem" -moment from the Good Night In The Morning episode.

• Like 9