🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 451 - Wishing with The Grawlix

Jarles explaining why he was in Earwolf just cracked me up for some reason.

Classic..... (Jarles?)

• Like 3

I wish Scott wouldn't have tweeted #CLASSICJARLES today, because that would have been a really nice surprise. Still great! Between Jarles, Victory/Tiny/Willy, and Frank, this episode might have required the greatest combined vocal effort ever.

• Like 2

I automatically deduct a letter grade for each mention of "Octie Doggie," the worst time-based aberration since "Eight Days a Week," so it is no small feat that this overcame the odds to be a C+ ep.

I don't know what clip you take from this episode for a Best Of, but the Trump stuff and Willie and Frank and Jarles all had me rolling.

• Like 1

I love the absolute pure delight Ben and Andrew have for Victor, Tiny, and Willie.

I really enjoy when first timers come on and get truly cracked up by the character guests. It reminded me of the Lord and Miller episode. C+

• Like 2

Between Jarles, Victory/Tiny/Willy, and Frank, this episode might have required the greatest combined vocal effort ever.

It would have been truly complete if Dabney Coleperson made an appearance (I would have loved to see caricatures of everyone in the studio for the ep!)

• Like 5

It's nice to hear some classic Jarles again, I was worried he'd be popping in less since Big Chunky Bubbles sounds similar

Anybody have a review of Those Who Cant? I'm on the TruTV quite a bit so I see the ads but haven't delved in just yet

Anybody have a review of Those Who Cant? I'm on the TruTV quite a bit so I see the ads but haven't delved in just yet

It's good, not great. I watched the first half-dozen episodes or so and then just sort of faded out rather than actively deciding to stop watching. From the episodes I've seen, I think anyone could pick it up at any point (I.e. no serialization or anything really specific you need to know about the characters), so it's definitely worth checking out.

• Like 1

Scott starting an ad with 'get on your boots' talk really got me excited for a second. Imagine if U2 employed Scott to announce their new album on a podcast advertisement. Fingers still crossed

• Like 1

Nothing puts a smile on my face like Scott dropping a little "Trump that bitch" in there.

Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Smiley, The Bitch, Steven, Philip and Jarles

Is that the 8?

Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Smiley, The Bitch, Steven, Philip and Jarles

Is that the 8?

WHAT ABOUT GLUMPY?!

• Like 2

J A R L E S

So glad I didn't spoil that for myself. Lost it at "Boiga King Bayou." And there's just something so perfect about Willy Mapleton as an undecided voter. Speaking of which the best-of's is gonna be insanely difficult to narrow down this year. As insanely good as this ep was I'm not sure anything will top the apple tree song.