🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 156 - Jensen Karp, Our Close Friend

No, the All-Pro-Star-Bowl hasn't happened yet. The regular season will end the last week in November so I'm trying to figure out the best way to schedule the postseason and all that. Will probably do the first three rounds of the playoffs in December, then have the All-Pro-Star-Bowl over the holiday, which will put the HHFFFL Championship game in January. Problem is, my dog chewed up my only copy of Satirical Fantasy Football for Dummies, so I am relying on the UCB Comedy Improvisational Manual to try and keep this thing from falling apart

• Like 6

aw jeez, sounds like you got a full plate, and maybe your dog does too since it's already full from that book

• Like 4

In this book of life we call existence, any chapter could be your last

Do try & get some sex & salvation & guts & glory & great big belly loffs in there if you can

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 6

So, [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] The Canon [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]?

• Like 6

I think it's weird hearing the boys do characters too.

Go back to HH where you aren't doing a thing and we can just get the straight dope.

• Like 6

Yeah, it took me a good 5 listens to figure out that Rich Mind Vain on CBB was actually Sean, and after that it was just kind of too weird for me to listen. I prefer honesty and reality

• Like 6

HH forum fantasy football league Week Eleven halftime report,

brought 2 U by a rendezvous with Dr. Seuss & his chocolate mousse:

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots LEAD Fart Sound & Friends, 21-14

The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy LEAD The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses, 24-17

The War of Northern Aggression LEAD The Hollywood Name-Droppers, 31-28

The Lochteaser Freezer LEAD Made with real Koenig Sugar, 17-13

Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie LEAD Team Joes Lerini, 28-20

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax LEAD Ledecky Don't Know Defense, 14-3

The Winnipeg Murder LEAD Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work, 30-21

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues LEAD Engineer in the Headlights, 24-10

Coming this January, Big Game Catch Time Snooper Bowl 1, where the Hayes Football Conference champions will take on the winners of the Sean Football Clemference in a no holds barred battle of massive sports ball mayhem. Get your tickets now as this is one make believe brawl you do not want to miss!

• Like 5

Yeah Rich Mind Vain was kind of a trip. I like characters but we all know that acting is just a showy way of lying and lying really rustles my friggin jimmies

• Like 4

Wow. Only 84 posts? Is this show really dying??? Where are all the members of the old guard?

#ChansonSaveUs

• Like 2

hard nation ep was great, those characters were insane. dinosaur? uh yeah, i can see why he wasn't on comedy bang bang. a little crazy, i couldn't even tell if it was Sean or Hayes.

• Like 4