🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 15.5 — Minisode 16

A family walks into a talent managers office and the dad pitches the executives a live act...

'I come out, immediately pull Down my pants and feverishly smurf off in front of the crowd. My wife comes behind me starts smurfing around my smurf hole with her tongue. Next my son rides out on his tricycle naked with my daughter standing on the back with her whole fist smurfing in and out if her smurf. The boy parks along side my smurf and I simultaneously smurf out the front into my kids' mouths and a little smurf onto the crowd, AND smurf out of my smurf directly into my wife's smurf. 

So there I am smurfing all over my family. My wife's got a load of stinky smurf in her throat, there's smurf on my kids' faces and the audience is then invited to smurf off until they've all smurfed on to the row in front of them with the front row catching the other rows' smurf in there hands and feeding it to us on stage."

The execs stare blankly and then one asks, "What do you call this act?"

And the family yells out, "The Smurfs 3D!"

She lightly smurfed my swollen, erect smurf. I gently slid two smurfs into her tight, moist smurf. I smurfed her a little too hard and she started smurfing all over the bed. She finished me off by swallowing my smurf. Then I took a nap.

Candy: [as they're smurfing] Why don't you get smurfed?
Milton: I never disrobe before smurfplay.

-From the Smurf Cage movie "Smurf Angry 3D"

The lights are dim, in smurfettes' face you can see all hope has been lost as she is striped naked. She needs nothing other than to score some more smurf.

Just then Papa smurf enters the scene, the room already surrounded by thuggish smurfs in tall, black suits and other threateningly clothed attire as they all circle the nude Smurfette. A nameless smurf enters the ring with smurfette, as naked and hopeless as she is. At this moment Papa smurf throws in a double sided blue dildo. His eyes glower in a menacing fashion as he announces the words she would never forget,

"SMURF TO SMURF."

Brawny Smurf rhythmically smurfed Smurfette until he smurfed out early, an instant before he smurfed, smurfing all over her.

I smurfed her in her tight little smurf until my smurf snapped off. She started to smurf blood until she smurfed my smurf out in a big brown pile of smurf covered smurf.

Smurfing noun -to suck ones own smurf out of a persons smurf after smurfing in there smurf, usually with the help of a drinking straw.

You and a smurf dig up a not-too-recently deceased smurf, preferably over 60 years in age. You lay her face up on the ground and you put your mouth on her smurf. Your friend takes a running start and jumps onto her stomach. You smurf whatever comes out into your mouth.

First I smurfed off the top of the baby's skull. Then I used a blender to get it all smurfed up inside. Then I rammed my rock hard smurf over and over in the smurfy mess until I smurfed like crazy all over the crib.

When I was 9, a Catholic Smurf made me do things with his Smurf. I am 32 now, and happy to report that, through multiple reconstructive surgeries, my Smurf has healed to the point where I can Smurf comfortably without Smurfy discharge.

Just smurfed a Cleveland Steamer on this smurfing girl's smurfs and now she wants me to lick her smurf and smurfball it back to her. She's a dirty, dirty smurf.

Smurf-torum = The frothy mixture of lube and smurf-y matter that is sometimes the by-product of smurf sex.

Sign in to follow this