🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 15.5 — Minisode 16

"I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important. Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only. You think I'm smurfing with you? I am not smurfing with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch and Smurfy. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Levine? You call yourself a salessmurf you son of a smurf? " - Alec Baldwin in Glensmurfy Glen Smurf

In the rare event of a smurf lasting more than 4 hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long-term injury.

When i was a young smurf, my uncle used to take me to the smurf all the time, we would play smurf together, he would smurf me on my smurf and i would smurf so loud. After he smurfed the game was over, it was a smruf game. When i think of my uncle now i want to smurf him.

I met a tall lady at a smurf, she had a smurf where ladies shouldn't have a smurf, but i was too smurf to care, we went back to my place and smurfed all night long. I must have smurfed out because my smurf hurts, I dont remember smurfing there, i need a smurf.

i was totally smurfing her last night, using the move you told me about. when i was close to smurfing, she smurfed in my mouth, it was so smurfing disgusting! the worst part was that i smurfed at the same time, there was smurf and smurf every where, i don't think i will be clean for years.

Smurfette to Brainy Smurf:

Oh, Brainy. Brainy, you are blind. It wasn't a smurfcarriage. It was an smurfbortion. A smurfbortion, Brainy Smurf. Just like our marriage is a smurfbortion. Something that's unsmurfy and evil. I didn't want your smurf, Brainy! I wouldn't bring another one of your smurfs into this smurfing world! It was a smurfbortion, Brainy! It was a smurf Brainy! A smurf! And I had it smurfed because this must all end!

Last night I Smurfed this girl right in her Smurfette and took a Smurf on her chest. Needless to say, my Smurfs are blue this morning.

A man was arrested Friday after smurfing young boys' smurfs at the local elementary school. Upon his arrest, the man smurfed ropes of hot smurf all over local officers whilst yelling "smurf the police!"

she smurfed his smurf under his desk , put a cigar up her smurf, then he smurfing enjoyed it during a golf game. I did not have smurfual relations with that woman, he said. She got his smurf on her dress, which smurfed him over big time. She then went on to make smurfy designer purses and will always be known as that smurf

Yo dawg I herd you like smurfs so we put a smurf in yo smurf so you can smurf while you smurf. - Xzibit

"I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead smurf." (Gary Busey in Point Smurf)

"You can fuck me in the ass. You can cum on my face. Just keep it out of my hair. I just smurfed it." (Elisabeth Shue as Sera, Smurfing Las Vegas)

Racist Smurf said, "Hey smuffers! Go back to Smurfrica!" Everyone agreed that he was a smurfdouche.

I'd rather be forcibly smurfed by an AIDS infected drug addict till i'm blue in the smurf than watch this steaming pile of smurf

Smurf smurf fuck smurf shit smurf smurf cunt smurf smurf motherfucking smurf butthole smurf smurf poop smurf smurf smurf diarrhea

Sign in to follow this