🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 452 - Pow! Pow! Power Wheels!

Multi-platinum recording artist “Weird Al” Yankovic joins Scott and contest winner Claudia O’Doherty to talk about his achievement of completing his most recent tour, getting texts from Jesus, and the final 10 episodes of CBBTV. Later, a little 8-year-old girl by the name of Beth returns riding into the studio on her power wheels to ask everyone about their ideal Halloween costume.

Claudia! Noooo! Damn you 2016!

• Like 2

Was anyone else legitimately taken aback by how impressive Jessica McKenna's freestyle rapping skills turned out to be?

• Like 21

Was anyone else legitimately taken aback by how impressive Jessica McKenna's freestyle rapping skills turned out to be?

That is exactly what got me

I rewound it to listen again immediately. Too funny.

• Like 4

Jessica McKenna is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine, can't wait to hear some more Power Wheels related 'tent

• Like 1

Finally! Scott looking directly at the camera in the ep pics! Bonus: he's scratching his nose with a pen!!!!!! C+ ep before I even get started.

• Like 3

CyL1TNl.png

When you're in the throes of Octie-Doggie... or is it Auktie-Doggie?

• Like 5

watch your back Neil Campbell. Jess McKenna might be the new GOAT?

• Like 6

"Have you met Jon Dogz? He's the opposite of Jon Katz."

Stop all current and future podcast content generation and distribution because the form has peaked and any attempts to improve will be futile. (Sorry about your careers, Earwolf staff.)

• Like 4

It really was incredible. If you think about it, improv skills probably translate to freestyle rapping.

• Like 3

That rap alone is a great example of why Comedy Bang! Bang! is on Sean's Mount Rapmore.

• Like 2

Jessica McKenna has quickly become a favorite and she's joined Drew Tarver and Tim Baltz on a short list of people from this year to join the ranks of CBB All-Stars.

• Like 7

It really was incredible. If you think about it, improv skills probably translate to freestyle rapping.

Someone who has taken improv classes can confirm (or deny!), but I think a lot of them have the students do freestyle rapping, which explains why they have freestyle rap battles on CBB and why so many guests are good at it.

Great pre-Halloween ep. Claudia is so goddam funny. I really want John Dogs to be a character on her next episode.

Also, we can add another corpse to the pile in the studio.

watch your back Neil Campbell. Jess McKenna might be the new GOAT?

Seriously. I can only hope these two go head-to-head someday in the not-too-distant future. My post is a multi-hyphenate!

Also, we can add another corpse to the pile in the studio.

At least Todd was resurrected. I saw him with my own eyes in Toronto! One of the first things he did on stage was use the microphone to simulate his big ol' dick.

• Like 2