🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 452 - Pow! Pow! Power Wheels!

"Have you met Jon Dogz? He's the opposite of Jon Katz."

Stop all current and future podcast content generation and distribution because the form has peaked and any attempts to improve will be futile. (Sorry about your careers, Earwolf staff.)

i was also extremely tickled by this.

also by Scott's insisting that Jon must "be loving this" because they were talking about him.

"happy nuts eve everyone!"

Al sang "State of Shock" as part of his "Hooked on Polkas" medley. C'mon, Scott.

I remember clearly this part of the medley because of the way Al sings "Eeeew!" like he's disgusted.

I CANNOT remember anything I learned in Algebra II in high school, which Generals led which battles during the Civil War, or where on our office intranet I should look for certain product codes we use for internal communication.

This can only mean that Weirdo Al should record a series of polka-style study guides for grades K-Post Graduate University.

• Like 1

When you're in the throes of Octie-Doggie... or is it Auktie-Doggie?

It's Achtie Doggie...y'know, like ACHTUNG! Baby.

• Like 2

"Batman v. Superman: No Matter Who Wins We Lose"

As a silly throw-away line that made me laugh way harder than it should have.

• Like 3

When Claudia mentioned Hulu I started fantasizing about an episode where Claudia and Willie could have an Australian accent-off. That would have been something.

RIP Claudia. Oy noy!

• Like 1

I love Claudia. she is so funny & creative, seemingly effortlessly.

the other time(s) Beth was on, i kinda hated that character. the whole "pow pow power wheels" thing really grates me, like nails on a chalkboard. i felt this appearance was much better, partly because of how impressed i was at Jessica McKenna's raps, but i still hate the pow pow power wheels thing. warming up to the character and certainly to Jessica, but right now for me they're nowhere near cbb allstar status, & not close to neil cambell like previously compared in this thread, although i don't like some of his characters either.