🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 157 - Adam Pally, Our Bumper Recorder

man that was a really good Doughboys, the boys were half in half out of character, Nick did a hh impression right at the top, as pointed out before the okay looking mind fucking hilarious buss my whole shit up. I guess I might have to take that wall full of crazy down since my two main suspects have proven they are actually big sweet doughs.

• Like 2

I like when a guest is antagonistic. I feed off of conflict. Thanks to Adam, I'm now full

• Like 4

I thought this ep was a very good and very nice one. I enjoyed it and I hope Adam isn't too frustrated with the boys, it's from a place of love

• Like 2

I'm not a regular Doughboys listener, but this week's episode made me understand why people like it so much.

Wiger+Mitch + Sean+Hayes = Maximum chemistry

• Like 3

i was wondering because they said they would trade shows on the doughboys, if they did that which one would become fat to fill that role, hayes or sean?

• Like 4

oCWt4Wh.gif

Great gif. I tried this for my girlfriend once and dressed up like a benedict cumberbatch body pillow

• Like 14

"now hear this" more like "later hear that" because I live in Kentucky and also I hear it's pretty expensive but go get em Sean and Hayes break a leg fellas

You guys hear this rumor that they said Chris Bannon was doing two podcasts so they could pay him double without the other performers getting mad

• Like 6

HHFFFL Week Twelve match-ups, brought 2 U by ladybug picnics & lazy thug dipshits:

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses VS The Lochteaser Freezer

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax VS Made with real Koenig Sugar

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots VS Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie

The War of Northern Aggression VS The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy

The Hollywood Name-Droppers VS Ledecky Don't Know Defense

The Winnipeg Murder VS Fart Sound & Friends

Team Joes Lerini VS Engineer in the Headlights

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, The Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues VS Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing any Work

• Like 4

i keep doing the high and mighty "5 star and roast in the comment" review system for all the podcasts i listen to but they keep being flagged as unhelpful

• Like 7

Wiz Khalifa looks at my credit score and goes "You high AF".

(Sorry, I bought a car today and I'm super giddy about it.)

• Like 3

Once upon a time there was a small magical forum nestled quietly amongst the cruddy shitspace known as online. This land was inhabited by a bounty of mystical creatures who spent their days in quaint discussions about this, that, and the other. The kingdom was ruled by His Grace the Noble Prince Hayes of Davenport and His Royal Dopeness Prince Sean of Clements, both of whom were most beloved by all the people of the forum. Then one spooky day there arrived a big somethin', "Beware the Great Pumpkin!" yelled out the town munchkin, so that all were sore afraid. The Great Pumpkin began to terrorize the land, gobbling up everyone's snacks, puppies, kitties, children, cellular phones and ice cream cones. Needless to say the Great Pumpkin was a real dillhole. And so the forum banded together and created a beast to save their community, and he was called the Frankingstard monster. They unleashed their creation upon the evil mean and nasty intruder and the Frankingstard monster commenced to crush the Great Pumpkin into a fine pulp that was made into eleven pies, three cakes, five different kinds of mustard and a fresh pair of moccasins. All of these enchanted items were put up on Ebay and the proceeds went to benefit Baby Mamas with Drama. Peace once again fell upon the magical forum and so its residents climbed into the Scuzzbus and headed off to Denny's for French toast and hot chocolate topped with whipped cream. And everyone lived happily ever after

another%2048%20HH%20halloween.jpg

• Like 15

Isn't pumpkins is hollow on the inside part? Cinderella rode in one. What if this was just a pumpkin with no horse and there was a Halloween Cotillion for puppies and kitties and they needed ice cream for the party? I'm just saying, what if this pupmkin meant no harm, maybe a little on the spectrum (ROYGBIV... yep, on the spectrum), and then got scared because people were scared of pumpkin? Did the puppies and kitties get hurt or did they all just pop out like when you jump on the pod thingy at the end of a Sonic Hedgehog level?

• Like 3

how the h is doughboys-hh not on podmass I'm starting to think this review series that with no irony features Box Angeles is occasionally questionable

• Like 6

Did Sean not really know how to pronounce his last name ?