🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 453 - Unblocked and Unlocked

Halloween is on Monday. Presumably if they're doing a Suicide House ep, that would probably be when it drops.

Also, I demand a faith-off between Reverend TP Stain and Reverend Parsimony!

gotcha, yeah. that makes complete sense. i forgot that we still have enough time in octy-doggy for a halloween ep to happen, even while, as far as I know, previous halloween eps have come a few days before.

This has been one long Octi-doggie.

Maybe it's just me, but for me, Oct-doggie is the longest month of the year. So are January, March, May, July, Augie-doggie, and December.

Eden was right about acronyms. Look it up, Scotty!

"Most readers probably know that an acronym is an invented word made up of the initial letters or syllables of other words, like NASA or NATO. Fewer probably know that an initialism is a type of acronym that cannot be pronounced as a word, but must be read letter-by-letter, like FBI or UCLA."

"initialism is a type of acronym that cannot be pronounced as a word, but must be read letter-by-letter, like FBI or UCLA."

are you saying I shouldn't be pronouncing it as a word? because I've always said ucklah

• Like 1

Pemberton killed as Dicker Troy. I loved that character. TP Stain was enjoyable too, sort of an on the nose and juvenile joke but its delivered so well. And I was super excited about the return of Would You Rather?, but I thought the question itself was a bit disappointing (mostly the first half of it).

Was I the only one amazed that Pemberton is 35 years old? I thought he was much closer in age to the characters he eternally plays, so that was quite a shocker to me. Also didn't realize that he was playing that charac until the last guy came on, really threw me for a loop.

I'm thinking Scott didn't go for that "Eden ain't cheaden" joke because she's a bit young for the material, I think some commenters would have taken issue. Actually no, I'm guessing Scott gets a pass

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this