🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
BrillGrungerson

DOUGHBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's cool that we all love the Handbook and that's great, but what your missing is that I had that one post about the HH Doughboys drop, and that almost had 10 replies

• Like 1

I said on Twitter 2 weeks ago that I wanted a Doughboys/Handbook crossover, and the official Doughboys twitter account faved it.

• Like 4

I baked cookies while listening to Sean on an episode of Dont Get Me Started like a year ago.

• Like 4

almost 10 replies guys. you gotta give it up. also, i'm mosdef biased, but that was one of the best doughboys eps yet. hoping to see HH get some new listeners, this could be really great for dem boyz

• Like 1

I made a post months ago about boycotting Doughboys until they had Sean and Hayes on. I didn't actually do that, but they don't know that. I feel like I started this.

• Like 2

lol u seriously think ur responsible? i lead the fear campaign and all u really did was suck our teets as we made real shit happen

• Like 3

More like dough buoys, the only thing keeping them afloat was Sean and Hayes possible appearance. Now that they have showed up, the dough boys franchise can only go down. RIP IN PEACE YOU SALTY DAWGS

• Like 4

Beef, do you have the missing other half of the prophecy of the hamburgermen?

Sign in to follow this