🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
temjeito

The Happening - (it's never happening, but talk about it if you want)

If you want the crew to do a movie, the trick is to:

1.) start a thread on the message board

2.) hope it gets a lot of comments

3.) realize that the message board has no impact on whether they pick a movie or not

4.) figure out who the guest is ahead of time

5.) bribe them to ask Paul to do the movie for their ep

I think if you follow those steps, you should be good to go!

Spot on. Just a couple small changes that I'd add, though:

1b.) vote on (the amazingly well designed!) fyi.earwolf.com

3b.) realize that the For Your Inconsideration site has no impact on whether they pick a movie or not

Has it been mentioned that in 2001, John Titor posted a prediction that HDTGM would never do "The Happening" in ANY universe resulting from the infinite outcomes of quantum mechanics? He said that in our universe, the controversy would result in a civil war that would divide the US into 5 districts, including one especially aggressive population in a territory known only as "Spice World." At the time of his post, many skeptics said that Titor was one panel short of a "Nancy" comic, but who's laughing now?

• Like 3

I don't mind that they likely don't read this section of the forum because I like discussing bad movies with you all.

• Like 3

He said that in our universe, the controversy would result in a civil war that would divide the US into 5 districts, including one especially aggressive population in a territory known only as "Spice World."

He who controls the Spice, controls the universe!

I don't mind that they likely don't read this section of the forum because I like discussing bad movies with you all.

Yeah, I love this forum. A cursory glance at the forums list suggests that this is actually the most posted on forum in all of Earwolf. It's just odd that they totally ignore it like they do. I'm so glad it's stayed alive

A cursory glance at the forums list suggests that this is actually the most posted on forum in all of Earwolf. It's just odd that they totally ignore it like they do. I'm so glad it's stayed alive

Not quite the most posted anymore. There was a recent flurry of fantastic posts on the LOL recommendation thread, putting it comfortably ahead of The Happening. It is now a juggernaut and may become self-aware if the gang doesn't release the live ep reasonably soon.

EDIT: I'm a total dumdum, I now realize you were talking about the forum as a whole, not individual sub-threads. Please forgive my ignorance.

EDIT: I'm a total dumdum, I now realize you were talking about the forum as a whole, not individual sub-threads. Please forgive my ignorance.

Fear not, my child

Has it been mentioned that in 2001, John Titor posted a prediction that HDTGM would never do "The Happening" in ANY universe resulting from the infinite outcomes of quantum mechanics? He said that in our universe, the controversy would result in a civil war that would divide the US into 5 districts, including one especially aggressive population in a territory known only as "Spice World." At the time of his post, many skeptics said that Titor was one panel short of a "Nancy" comic, but who's laughing now?

there is another

in the room! where is my tinfoil hat and Unobtainium.

I swear to god if I ever hear episode of coast-to-coast about the subject of talking to your plants. I'm going to fucking lose it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1unDeh3b8Kk

• Like 1

Wow, some kind of weird wind blew this to the top of the board. I hope this sort of thing does not keep happening.

• Like 1

A really good wrestling video podcast out of the UK that I watch, Old School Wrestling (OSW) Review, just released a review of their own for "The Happening". They've covered every Pay Per View of the Hulkamania era in the WWF, they've covered ECW, they've reviewed the WWE studios films, and they were trying to figure out what to do next, so they did this in the meantime. It actually has a very, very, very thin tie-in to wrestling (They'd originally seen it while being stuck waiting for a flight home from a show) and they may seem like an odd group to be covering this, but it's well worth a watch!

How has HDTGM still not done the happening?? I just saw this for the first time last night and it is completely ludicrous! The plot is just silly, but everything about the character dialogue, actions, decisions, and interactions is just mind boggling. I kept saying "WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?" you guys need to do this movie soon.

Yourmoviesucks.org has a really great snarky and dry review of "The Happening" (It's on youtube too) too. Same with "After Earth." He has the same aggressive attitude toward M. Night as the RedLetterMedia guys have toward George Lucas.

Pauls saving this show for a special occasion. :)

2le2ds3.jpg

So they should have done 200 episodes by then right?