Sign in to follow this  
ZachCoty

Tour Topic!

So I think we need a new board for this, but I'll start a topic here. Let's talk about shows we're going to see soon with Earwolf and Earwolf family comedians. Doug Benson is coming to Buffalo on Sept. 14. I saw him in May and it was great. If any of you can make it, be sure to bring name tags!

Color me jealous. It's hard for me to get away so unless someone's visiting the metropolis known as Fresno, I shan't be seeing anyone soon. But I do have hope. Doug Benson came to Visalia not too long ago. Maybe I'll just have to start a festival...a Festival for the Restival...it's a working title.

My sister and I are going to see Doug Benson when he's in Minneapolis soon. She saw the live Doug Loves Movies in Austin. Kevin Pollack played for her, and as a birthday 'present' to me, when Kevin lost, she had Doug call me a shit head. Then all the awesome comedians (Scott, Doug, Tom Lennon, and more) signed a birthday card for me. It was great! After listening to a few more Prof. Blastoff's, I am pumped for David Huntsberger coming to Mpls, too.

I had a friend name me for his shithead on a DLM taping. Adam Scott picked him and of course he ended up winning. Just my luck.

Nashville's got Maron coming Sept. 9-11 & then the Sklars Sept. 21-24.

I will be making this 2 hour trek up there (friends from college in town & 30 mins out are a great thing for free places to crash- holla) and will see my first two stand up shows soon!

(Oh! and I'm also going to the Prairie Home Companion tour when it comes through Chattanooga in September, same weekend as Maron, actually. It's got some good comedy, and not just ness. for the NPR set, either. =) )