🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jingjong

Strange Wilderness (2008)

Confusing. It got a theatrical release...seemed so thrown together. And the ending....?????

This movie and Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star, are the only two films produced by Happy Madison to maintain a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes, meaning they have no redeeming qualities, and got worse ratings than The Master of Disguise and Jack and Jill respectively!

Just watched this last week. I can laugh at a few things in this movie and thought Justin Long was pretty good as the idiot stoner. What amazes me is that Ernest Borgnine actually signed on for this.

I think I watched this on a plane and it just made me incredibly sad. "Why are all these actors I really like saying these terrible jokes?"

I think I watched this on a plane and it just made me incredibly sad. "Why are all these actors I really like saying these terrible jokes?"

I DID like the bit where they try to cover up for the fact that they murdered Bigfoot, but I don't remember much else aside from the bit with the shark that goes on forever and ever.

Sign in to follow this