🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 158 - Cody and Kevin, Our Facebook Friends

well this is fucked. Is this my favourite podcast or an ad for facebook? Mistakenly believed sean and hayes couldn't be bought..

• Like 14

this is so dang funny

i'm willing to give cody the cheeba hawk moniker.

the name is cool, but not true. i always have my own stash. more of a cheeba haver.

• Like 8

No guest, only Cody and Kevin? Gimme a break.....

off that Kit Kat bar!! Love the ep! Best talkin over the theme song story since Anna Kendrick & the Bat from "Jason Mantzoukas, OCF", my previous fave.

• Like 12

Let me reiterate in case the hosts have been doing a little too much ear candling to hear me out, IF KEVIN IS NOT FIRED I WILL STOP LISTENING AND YOU WILL LOSE A FAN.

and i think theyve been underestimating how much of that cool breeze thats guiding them in life has been coming from me, a fan.

• Like 11

this ep was legend! so rebel! very bold of the boys to live hack Cody and Kevin's facebooks right in front of them. I love cheesecake. and I love ice cream. and I especially love cheesecake ice cream. but I would give it all up in a heartbeat to get even a fraction of the good and funny help on facebooking such as this

• Like 6

I typed in "Murder Toilet" in Amazon books search and it gave me a lot of sudoku books in the results.

14681859_1796407533914428_2473948358755577475_n.jpg?oh=0ce8bc30940164c2b68e9873a4e94644&oe=588F5567

• Like 5

there's a lot of nice things to say about this episode, and a lot of quotables to repeat in this thread as well.

i do have one question though, and i do have one statement to make

1. did anyone go to the podcast fesival over the weekend?

2. it really TICKS ME OFF. that in the ads for the festival in the other podcasts, none of them say hollywood handbook. oh, marc maron was there? thanks for letting me know. i hope it was in the CASPER PODCAST LOUNGE, because that friggen thing would put me to sleep

• Like 5

I typed in "Murder Toilet" in Amazon books search and it gave me a lot of sudoku books in the results.

14681859_1796407533914428_2473948358755577475_n.jpg?oh=0ce8bc30940164c2b68e9873a4e94644&oe=588F5567

If you're struggling to find Murder Toilet books, you could always write one. What with NaNoWriMo and all.

• Like 2

Hello, it is I, Chanson, your benevolent overlord. Thursday is a special day for me that I am not looking forward to, but comes around once a year and is all about me. It may surprise you to know that one day is MORE about me than all the other ones. Your sense of surprise is understandable, but this day is coming on Thursday and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

• Like 10

Let me reiterate in case the hosts have been doing a little too much ear candling to hear me out, IF KEVIN IS NOT FIRED I WILL STOP LISTENING AND YOU WILL LOSE A FAN.

We'll miss you.

• Like 17

We'll miss you.

Responding on the forums? Im tellin you the kid aint ready!

• Like 15

HH forum fantasy football league Week Twelve final scores,

brought to youz by obstructed views and ballpark foods:

The Lochteaser Freezer OVER The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses, 21-17

Made with real Koenig Sugar OVER Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax, 31-28

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots OVER Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie, 38-30

The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy OVER The War of Northern Aggression, 20-17

The Hollywood Name-Droppers OVER Ledecky Don't Know Defense, 34-13

The Winnipeg Murder OVER Fart Sound & Friends, 30-20

Team Joes Lerini OVER Engineer in the Headlights, 14-9

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues OVER Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work, 35-27

This week's HHFFFL Pro-Version goes to SteveH. His prize is a 2013 Yamaha WaveRunner VX Deluxe signed by Bruce Springsteen, ridden by Vera Farmiga, and pissed upon by Glenn Danzig. Liberty and prosperity. Jersey represent

HHFFFL%20wk%2012%20ProV%20SteveH.jpg

• Like 7

i was gonna say that this ep was legend, but someone else already said it.

• Like 7

kevin verses kevin. cody vs cody. this show is tearing america apart.

• Like 13

kevin verses kevin. cody vs cody. this show is tearing america apart.

188a5bbc8a3d978963acc9966958cb04.jpg

• Like 10

Engineer Cody boy with the sick burn!

post-103491-0-51573700-1478124330_thumb.png

that david cody would never be allowed in the engineer codyboy union.

• Like 2

david ross hit a baseball run for the cubs last night

cody ross hit a baseball run for the giants 6 years ago

david cody is a dweeb online

ross ross is purely theoretical like quantums or bigfoot

I'm still kind of hungover, please don't be mean to me about this post

• Like 8