🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
buttman

Ultraviolet (2006)

watched this last night, feel like a HDTGM on it would be pretty great. So many circle fights!!!

(sorry if this has been already suggested!)

This or any of the Resident Evil movies is a great choice. None of them make any sense...

How has the 2006 Milla Jovovich sci-fi blockbuster flop not been addressed already? Even Kurt Wimmer (the director) has denounced this movie. The complete lack of any substance or plot should have been discussed already. Perfect HDTGM material.

I think this movie is even too bad for the show. What could you say about it? There isn't enough plot to even discuss.

Am I losing it or does she open up a really small backpack and theres like a 12 year old boy shoved in there?

• Like 2

This movie needs to be done. There isn't a huge amount to make fun of but there are so many things to try to puzzle through. More like a lake house episode.

This was that situation where this movie was competing with another similar movie, in this case it was Aeon Flux. Like Armageddon & Deep Impact, or Dantes Peek and Volcano, ... http://mentalfloss.com/article/54768/25-movies-similar-plots-released-same-year

those battles had clear winners and losers, Armageddon was better than Deep Impact, Volcano was better than Dantes Peak. But for Aeon Flux and Ultravoilet, there was no winner.

...Actually Volcano did not beat Dantes Peak, both those movies were bad.

• Like 1

This or any of the Resident Evil movies is a great choice. None of them make any sense...

When they played the trailer in the miniepisode and Milla started narrating i thought it was Resident Evil!

I think this movie is even too bad for the show. What could you say about it? There isn't enough plot to even discuss.

They can discuss the opening credits and how this is a perfect example of why you want to high frame rate TV instead of a 60Hz TV. That is the only thing i remember about this absurd movie.

Sign in to follow this