🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
ruddlee

merchandise

i think there needs to be more items in the store. where are the who charted and CBB shirts?

Can I request an Earwolf shirt that doesn't have "Wolf dead' in HUGE letters across the front? It isn't the best look for some of us.... I already own 2 Sklarbro Country shirts so I'll put my money where my mouth is!

It would be kind of awesome to see a Who Charted shirt with cartoon Kulap making a face mirroring Scott's from the old CDR shirt. Makes me laugh almost every time I see it, even in the mirror.

How about some decent-quality vinyl stickers? Would gladly pay for and slap one on my rear window (or rear windshield?) of my car.

I just got my 2 shirts (Wolf Dead and Who Charted) and I gotta say that the fact everything on the package was hand written made me love them twice as much. Thanks Frank!

I just got my 2 shirts (Wolf Dead and Who Charted) and I gotta say that the fact everything on the package was hand written made me love them twice as much. Thanks Frank!

@robstraws That was actually my chicken scratch serial killer handwriting. I'm glad you were able to tell that the handmade packaging is infused with love.
-Intern Will

@robstraws That was actually my chicken scratch serial killer handwriting. I'm glad you were able to tell that the handmade packaging is infused with love.
-Intern Will

How about some posters? Those can't be too hard to produce, compared to shirts.
Also, is there any chance that some sort of system could be mocked up in which some monotary exchanges could be orchestrated using iTunes credit? I ask because I have no other type of online money.

How about some posters? Those can't be too hard to produce, compared to shirts.
Also, is there any chance that some sort of system could be mocked up in which some monotary exchanges could be orchestrated using iTunes credit? I ask because I have no other type of online money.

@Raymond First off, thanks for asking, we love getting feedback about out merchandise and getting a discussion going.

As for your questions, I can confidently say there is no way we could convert iTunes credit over to something we can accept. Apple won't even let you use iTunes money in the Apple Store, or Apple Store money in iTunes. They have it pretty locked up.

And while I agree that posters would be great, they are more expensive-ish to make than you would think. Earwolf quality ones, anyway. Plus the shipping cost would be pretty high because of the special packaging needed to protect the poster during transit and its weight. So then we are looking at the posters costing a lot for the fans to get, and Earwolf just about breaking even. That just isn't mutually beneficial.

Sorry about all that, but it's not all bad news though! I assure you we are working on some awesome new merchandise right now; new shirts and other cool items that will be released soon. You'll be able to show your Earwolf pride like never before.

@Raymond First off, thanks for asking, we love getting feedback about out merchandise and getting a discussion going.

As for your questions, I can confidently say there is no way we could convert iTunes credit over to something we can accept. Apple won't even let you use iTunes money in the Apple Store, or Apple Store money in iTunes. They have it pretty locked up.

And while I agree that posters would be great, they are more expensive-ish to make than you would think. Earwolf quality ones, anyway. Plus the shipping cost would be pretty high because of the special packaging needed to protect the poster during transit and its weight. So then we are looking at the posters costing a lot for the fans to get, and Earwolf just about breaking even. That just isn't mutually beneficial.

Sorry about all that, but it's not all bad news though! I assure you we are working on some awesome new merchandise right now; new shirts and other cool items that will be released soon. You'll be able to show your Earwolf pride like never before.

If you guys make an Earwolf Challenge shirt, can you portray Matt wearing a toga so he looks like Socrates?

If you guys make an Earwolf Challenge shirt, can you portray Matt wearing a toga so he looks like Socrates?

How about an Ear Wolf Candle?

Or an "I listened to CBB before Scott Destroyed It Trying to Impress His Shitty, UnFunny Band Friends."

$30 for that one right there.

Is it really that bad that there is music? Instead of a Lonely Island song, it's a great acoustic performance that you can't hear anywhere else. It really ruins the show to have a different song there?

@Syn

Give it a rest. You've made your point multiple times, often insulting Scott's guests along the way. There's ways of expressing your opinion without resorting to that (as Matt Shepherd did in another post). Hopefully you take my reply constructively and find ways to express your opinion in a different way, or I'll have to remove you from the forum, as we're not cool with the idea of personal insults being thrown at our guests from our own forums.

Okay, I just posted a separate merch rant as its own topic, and then read all this. Glad to know the merch range is continuing to expand.
Will, your comments make me wonder: are all the t-shirts available in poly/cotton blends to keep the price point down to 20.00? Or is that a style decision?I really want something to come in plain black/grey/navy/dark 100% cotton.

I too find it easier to buy things via itunes money, so I've only bought albums so far, but give me the right tee and I'll cross the line over to Visa.
I have actually purchased Homestar Runner shirts, so I'm not completely full of *isht* on this - promise.

@David

The decision to go with the blends versus a standard cotton shirt is one made with the majority style in mind, not the price point. It actually costs us more to get the blends. But I think if you lined up 10 people, and handed them a poly blend and a cotton shirt, 8 out of 10 would say the blend feels more confortable and looks better. We'd love to be able to make shirts for that other 2/10ths, but we can only one time bulk orders make sense for us economically at this point.

Personally, I like the blends for their fit more than their look. I'm not the thinnest guy around, and 100% Cotton not only shrinks up pretty good, it also sort of tightens up around my midsection. Not a lot of give.The poly blends, particularly in the larger sizes, just sort of drape down and expose less of how much I should be spending my money on a gym membership and not excessive amounts of poly blend t-shirts.

The orders are locked in for a while, but we will certainly take your comments into consideration for our next run. Thanks for the feedback!

I kind of wondered if you guys had to order shirts on speculation or if you had them printed to order.
And yeah, I realize that my t-shirt tastes are specific to me, so I hope that didn't come off as a passive-aggressive diss. I just personally prefer a more structured tee, so I'm hoping there will be one cotton option some day in something.
I know from trying to sell fundraising shirts at my school (/years of selling them for The Man) that no product range can ever be big enough to suit everyone.
Anywho, thanks for the feedback-back. I look forward to owning a WC? Jet Ski Training Facility sweater some day down the road...

Sign in to follow this