🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

This is the best movie Rob Schneider, Sandra Bullock and Wesley Snipes ever made.

• Like 1

Legitimately one of my favorite movies. Plus featuring it could lead to a discussion about exactly what the three seashells are for. This is also a fortune-telling movie, as in DM's future, Arnold is POTUS.

Stallone eventually revealed how the seashells were meant to be used. He said the first one was meant to scoop crap while the last two were meant to be like tongs where you pull the last bit out.

Stallone eventually revealed how the seashells were meant to be used. He said the first one was meant to scoop crap while the last two were meant to be like tongs where you pull the last bit out.

That's kind of disappointing, I think we could have imagined so much better! That reminds me of when someone puts out a director's cut of their movie that's actually worse because they DO spell out the stuff that was better left a mystery. Speaking of which, we need to go suggest "Southland Tales" again...

post-35310-0-15982000-1360519888_thumb.jpgAdding to the "untapped" Sylvester Stalone series of movies

Wesley Snipes' bleached flat-top

The "sex" scene? OH MY GOD!!!!!

This would be a perfect follow up to Judge Dredd. Just swap out Rob Schneider for Sandra Bullock, and Armand Assante for Wesley Snipes, and you have pretty much the same movie.

I would like to see them take this one on. It's fun and watchable, but also ridiculous and terrible.

Seriously though, how can we forget the first team-up of Rob Schneider and Sly Stallone? It lead to the great terribleness that was Judge Dredd. And a young Sandra Bullock, Benjamin Bratt (looking pre-nosejob), Denis Leary (doing Denis Leary things), and a murderous Wesley Snipes that looks like he should be in a Kriss Kross video.

Finally, the most awkward sex scene ever.

I sorta love this movie but it's absolutely right for the show.

merge bump

My friend always claimed to know how to use the shells...

Also my first rated R film. Nothing says "youre a man now" like holographic titties.

I just noticed this is already a thread. Sorry about that! Feel free to disable.

Seriously though, how can we forget the first team-up of Rob Schneider and Sly Stallone? It lead to the great terribleness that was Judge Dredd. And a young Sandra Bullock, Benjamin Bratt (looking pre-nosejob), Denis Leary (doing Denis Leary things), and a murderous Wesley Snipes that looks like he should be in a Kriss Kross video.

Finally, the most awkward sex scene ever.

No dice. Demolition Man is amazing.

This is a little too awesome to be considered in my opinion. It falls into that Armageddon and Big Trouble In Little China category.

I wonder if this is why they don't touch hands, and the guy freaked out when Stallone shook hands and slapped him on the back.

• Like 1

This is the perfect type of movie for HDTGM. There's obviously a lot of craziness, some not so great acting, and all the dramatic heartfelt moments are laughably lame. Yet it's also a really fun movie to watch whether you like it or not, I personally love this movie.

I wish they would've done this rather then Judge Dredd but now that we have a weekly poll I think this has a good shot at gettting done eventually.

I like the part in this movie when Sandra Bullock points out to a Sylvester Stallone character that she's got his movie's on laser disc proving to my friends and family once again that some day in the future world all my laserdiscs are going to be worth a small fortune. I should get them in a Safe deposit box right away.

and just in case you're wondering. yes I do own this movie on laser disc LOL

they HAVE to do this movie!! Demolition Man has been one of my favorites since it came out. So much ridiculousness, but so much fun and so awesome.

The Razzies gave this only one nomination and it was "Worst Supporting Actress" for Sandra Bullock?! This movie may have it's problems, but I say Bullock definitely goes in the "plus" column.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this