🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

My great-grandmother (who lived to be 99) thought Wesley Snipes was 'the most handsome man' she'd ever seen, and greatly enjoyed his movies when they would run on TV. I have a very fond memory of taking her out to lunch where she then spent some time relating the plot of Passenger 57 to me, which she found riveting (mostly because of Wesley's muscles).

Your great grandmother is cool. I knew Wesley Snipes was the ish when I saw Unnecessary Roughness.

• Like 1

Your great grandmother is cool. I knew Wesley Snipes was the ish when I saw Unnecessary Roughness.

Yeah, she was cool. She also spent a lot of time reading trashy romance novels, and I suspect she frequently substituted Wesley in for the love interests.

• Like 1

Yeah, she was cool. She also spent a lot of time reading trashy romance novels, and I suspect she frequently substituted Wesley in for the love interests.

I love that. My mom would crush on Wesley Snipes and watched just about everything he was in. I mean, she has all of the Blade DVDs individually and in a box set. Don't ask me why.

My great-grandmother (who lived to be 99) thought Wesley Snipes was 'the most handsome man' she'd ever seen, and greatly enjoyed his movies when they would run on TV. I have a very fond memory of taking her out to lunch where she then spent some time relating the plot of Passenger 57 to me, which she found riveting (mostly because of Wesley's muscles).

This is an awesome story. I love hearing about cool old folk because my experience with them growing up was via Reader's Digest and Baptist church.

I love that. My mom would crush on Wesley Snipes and watched just about everything he was in. I mean, she has all of the Blade DVDs individually and in a box set. Don't ask me why.

!!!!!!!!!

Snipes Superfans unite!

Anybody have an extra ticket for tonight's show at Subculture? I'm desperate! I was disconnected from the world when the NYC shows got announced and it was already very sold out by the time I finally heard about them.

http://www.amazon.co...=demolition+man

I Found this picture at IMDB of the dvd cover for demoliton man maybe why paul and the gang are doing both movies back to back. the two for one disc pack. LOL if the image file name got changed or taken down it's a picture of a two for one disc dvd case with demoltion man and over the top. two great movies together at last.

GRR i knew that was going to happen. You can't link IMDB pictures to jack.so found I found it on amazon. so you guys can buy both movies together.. not a bad deal at all, five stars

He is simultaneously a very handsome man and one of the ugliest things to ever put on a dress. See: "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar"

He is simultaneously a very handsome man and one of the ugliest things to ever out on a dress. See: "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar"

Yet he still looked better than Patrick Swayze. The image of Swayze in drag will haunt me forever.

Sign in to follow this