🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 147.5 - Minisode 147.5

Hey everybody, I actually made this video years ago and now I'm so excited it's relevant with one of my favorite podcasts!

• Like 2

https://youtu.be/Nru5UF-47N8

Hey everybody, I actually made this video years ago and now I'm so excited it's relevant with one of my favorite podcasts!

how come you didn't add the night club scene? that's the best part or my favorite part of the movie. that and the novelty store and not having 20 dollars. I watched this last night for the first time in a long time. and I noticed a lot of crazy stuff I never noticed before. so if you guys are watching this for the second time in a row try and watch the events happening in the background. like the two mines getting into a slap fight outside Cages characters house. also art work on the walls. and a ladys purse hanging on a wall by the front door. indicating that some young lady got so pissed off with him she never came back for her hand bag.

The Rastafarian getting tax tips at the bar..

• Like 2

A better way this morning could have started:

the-walking-dead-o.gif

I promise, that will be the last bit of negativity you hear from me.

• Like 2

how come you didn't add the night club scene? that's the best part or my favorite part of the movie. that and the novelty store and not having 20 dollars. I watched this last night for the first time in a long time. and I noticed a lot of crazy stuff I never noticed before. so if you guys are watching this for the second time in a row try and watch the events happening in the background. like the two mines getting into a slap fight outside Cages characters house. also art work on the walls. and a ladys purse hanging on a wall by the front door. indicating that some young lady got so pissed off with him she never came back for her hand bag.

The Rastafarian getting tax tips at the bar..

Yes! Yes! So much yes! I watched this last night instead of the tire fire on CNN, and I am pretty sure I made the correct call. The extras in this film were the best. The taxi driver! The (several) "are you okay buddy" guys! The hilarious head-bopping clubgoers! The clubgoers who refuse to stop dancing even as blood drenched Nic Cage assaults Jennifer Beals! The writer of the film moonlighting as an inattentive waiter in the diner! The slap mimes! Nic Cage's brother at one point! The ineffectual bouncer!

This (non-union) production could so ill-afford extras that they just pulled shmoes in from the street to interact with GIF Nic. This was utterly bananas. I loved it.

• Like 2

A better way this morning could have started:

the-walking-dead-o.gif

I promise, that will be the last bit of negativity you hear from me.

No lie I actually had the thought that I would rather be in the middle of The Walking Dead right now.

• Like 2

I just wanted to give my condolences to the American people of this board, who are no doubt my favorite Americans.

• Like 5

My night (as illustrated exclusively in Chris Farley gifs)

Chris-Farley-GIF.gif

tumblr_n2p563KhE81sm1ocvo1_400.gif

Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

giphy.gif

backing-up-chris-farley.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mhox8bgmdq1qfr6udo10_r1_400_by_iheartcatz1-d6hvwnj.gif

U-mad-bro-gif.gif?gs=a

• Like 4

Cameron H GOOD JOB on doing a spoiler with in a spoiler, I tried to do that once but some reason it didn't work.

I am just getting over the flu, It's just a mild case of Influenza. or so my doctor told me.

harold-bornstein.jpg

for those who don't know this is not really my doctor but trumps doctor, he's in good hands.

Note the windows xp computer.

• Like 3

On a side note i am still using my old xp box, I've got a new 4000ghz system stilling on the floor next to me, but i got so sick I give up installing on it when I got it home from the store, I had this custom build pc and I set it up and turn it on and I type in my windows key and setup a password and user account admin account and what the hell happens to me. I forgot the fucking pass word on reboot or so I thought I had typed the right password in that i had written down on paper but Nope!!!

I spend that day reinstalling windows on a new system I had only owned about an hour.

• Like 1

Note the windows xp computer.

Hey Windows XP was great, I'd be more worried if he was using Vista or 8.

when your done watching the film, check out the films Audio Commentary

I ask myself why do I not own this!!

My vampires kiss car LOL, do you own a Vampires kiss car! that's going to end up on one of those tv car auction shows one of these days. Nicolas Cage Vampires kiss car! give me 10 thousand dollars! sold to the crazy Canadian guy in the corner!

• Like 4

when your done watching the film, check out the films Audio Commentary

Holy shit thank you. That was pure gold. Knowing that Cage finds his own performance just as crazy and hilarious as we do is so heartwarming. This must be my favorite bad flick.

• Like 1

Oh, you're gonna enjoy this episode. (Saw it in person in Anaheim)

Holy shit thank you. That was pure gold. Knowing that Cage finds his own performance just as crazy and hilarious as we do is so heartwarming. This must be favorite bad flick.

the first time i heard of this movie was in this indie wire article. it wasnt until i googled it i realized this is where most of those crazy meme's and gif's come from. it's one of his own favourite movies. and i love connection with face/off. it all makes sense now after seeing it.

here's the section from the article:

"There’s a few of them, sure. I thought that Werner [Herzog] and I got up to something special in ‘Bad Lieutenant.’ Certainly Mike Figgis and I found something pretty emotionally naked in ‘Leaving Las Vegas.’ I was very happy with ‘Vampire’s Kiss,’ which in my opinion was almost like an independent laboratory to start realizing some of my more expressionistic dreams with film performance," he said. "Then using what I had learned in ‘Vampire’s Kiss’ and putting it into a very big action movie in the form of ‘Face/Off‘ with John Woo. If you look at those two movies back to back, you can see where I stole from my performance in ‘Vampire’s Kiss.’ "

i must watch his bad lieutenant. i have it on bluray but i was saving it in case HDTGM cover it. maybe i should just watch it.

• Like 2

After I merrily showed my wife the OofMaGoof 'I'm a Vampire For Ten Minutes' clip, we moved on to to this highlights package from 'Vampire's Kiss', which had us in hysterics. Sublime stuff.

(This is Kit Walker btw, the joke had worn thin from the Phantom ep so I am transitioning over to a much more appropriate CBB-inspired username)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this