🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode - 85 The Last Sizzler (w/ Jeb Lund, Stephanie Courtney, Maria Blasucci, Amanda Lund)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes all the people who are just getting caught up on their shows to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guest is journalist Jeb Lund! They chat about what fruit Jeb would pick to be the only fruit he could ever eat, why he kept getting sent to the Principal’s office as a child, and what to expect when watching an episode of CSI & Law and Order. Paul is then joined by Stephanie Courtney, Maria Blasucci, and Amanda Lund, to improvise a story set in The Last Sizzler. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Paul & Eban will be doing their first all-music show at Largo! With special guests Aimee Mann, Ted Leo, Open Mike Eagle & special surprise guests! Join them all for an evening of eclectic song choices and unique new arrangements! Saturday December 3rd & Sunday December 4th! All proceeds benefit Habit for Humanity. Get tickets at Largo-la.com!

Congratulations to @mobute for appearing on SPONT.com.

• Like 1

Stephanie Courtney AND the Ghost Girl Pistol Shrimps! Goddamn, what I wouldn't give to be in such a giddy room.

Hungry PFT + Munderscore Blasooch + Amanda Fun Buns = Peak Loopy Spont

This was some Low-Blood Sugar Gourley level delirium, and it was fun.

• Like 2

This was some Low-Blood Sugar Gourley level delirium, and it was fun.

WELLLLLLL, Munderscore and Fun Buns improv goofiness with PFT!

• Like 2

Man, that newsroom scene cracked me up! Totally great improv. The Jeb Lund interview was interesting too. All three of the improv guests were awesome, but i feel like whenever i see Maria Blasucci's name on the episode i know it's going to be a good one.

Maria: I will not be telling you who my boyfriend is...but he has a podcast on this network and we live together and he co-hosts a podcast where I play a sport that may or may not be women's basketball and he and a friend comment and he has a cat with her own hashtag and her name is margaux the fat guy and Paul, you and he may or may not be connected through multiple podcast collaborations and his name is not Matt. Probably.

Maria: I will not be telling you who my boyfriend is...but he has a podcast on this network and we live together and he co-hosts a podcast where I play a sport that may or may not be women's basketball and he and a friend comment and he has a cat with her own hashtag and her name is margaux the fat guy and Paul, you and he may or may not be connected through multiple podcast collaborations and his name is not Matt. Probably.

...No.

Sign in to follow this