🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 456 - The Historic Rap

Jason “Hey Nongman” Mantzoukas is reunited with Scott and it feels so good! They chat about getting older, real acting, and whether subways should have bathrooms. Then, Cal Solomon, an original founding member of the seminal rap group The Sugarhill Gang arrives to perform the much anticipated pizza rap. It will be known as a truly historic moment in CBB history!

• Like 5

Wow, hot fire right off the bat. I almost wish Scotty recorded something else and saved this to release Wednesday morning in case Trump can somehow squeak it out.... I mean in case that corrupt Hillary somehow buys the election, sorry Scott

• Like 1

Wow, hot fire right off the bat. I almost wish Scotty recorded something else and saved this to release Wednesday morning in case Trump can somehow squeak it out.... I mean in case that corrupt Hillary somehow buys the election, sorry Scott

Who do you think you are MICHAEL MOORE?

• Like 1

Shuttin' it down from coast to coast, to make you smile...

• Like 10

Thanks to that conversation about shitting in public, I'm now some fucking weirdo walking on crowded streets in public giggling and shooting snot out of my nose because I was trying to keep myself from laughing even harder.

Who do you think you are MICHAEL MOORE?

MOORE MOORE MOORE!

• Like 6

Historic Rap? More like Historic Ep.

And that's my hot take for this week, thanks guys.

• Like 4

Historic Rap? More like Historic Ep.

And that's my hot take for this week, thanks guys.

No, Thank You.

• Like 2

Scotty got his feelings hurt a little bit there. I think next episode he needs to cleanse his pallet with an excited puppy who loves everything and just wants to be friends -- aka Ben Schwartz.

This ep has Best Of 2016 written all over it.

"You guys have reached peak making-fun-of-me."

• Like 9

Scott is talking about Mt. Rushmore of rap, if only there was a better name for that...

Mt. Mackelmore?

(great episode!)

• Like 1

You can really track Scott's enthusiasm drop from beginning to end as Jason shuts him down from coast to coast.

• Like 6

I have had leg cramps that hurt for about a week since I've been 12. I think I'm going to die soon according to Dr. Mantzoukas. :(

• Like 1

Ribbing Scott repeatedly for his pronunciations is, if I may be so bold, the best thing in my life right now.

I'm connecting with Scott on a spiritual level because my friends do that all the time to me.

• Like 4

I liked when Paul/Cal abbreviated "From Coast to Coast" to "From C to C" which sounds like "From Sea to Sea" which means "From Coast to Coast." And you wouldn't even notice if you didn't know about PFT's love of randomly abbreviating.

• Like 11