🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 159 - Jessica McKenna, Our Vote Video Person

The boys are joined by Jessica McKenna to help them make a good funny video encouraging people to vote at the election.

• Like 7

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to check in and let you know that my grandson Caleb wanted me to say "Suck it Chanson".

Thanks,

Dirty Grandma

• Like 6

Even though I feel like it's kind of pointless to discuss Hollywood Handbook in the show's own comments, that was the best fucking ending to a podcast I've ever heard.

• Like 8

Great. Ep. Loved hearing Sean on with Hayes and Jessica. Really a great show. 12 sporks.

group.jpg

• Like 6

Just wanted to thank the boys for seeing my tweet about having Jess McKenna on HH a few weeks ago and making it happen. I knew right away when they didn't like or retweet it that they were trying to surprise me, and it totally worked!

• Like 8

Even though I feel like it's kind of pointless to discuss Hollywood Handbook in the show's own comments, that was the best fucking ending to a podcast I've ever heard.

It is NOT pointless!! The point is to alienate new listeners you moron

• Like 7

More than anything I'm just happy Sean shouted out the Northridge Mall

one of the first places I toked up as a 13 year-old Cheeba Hawk

• Like 5

Just wanted to check in and let you know that my grandson Caleb wanted me to say "Suck it Chanson".

if you tell chanson to suck it outside of the first post, you need to take a good hard look at your life.

• Like 3

Whenever Hayes or Sean say Seattle stuff, I know they're thinking about me.

Don't think I didn't hear you say Kingdome, Hayes. I see what you're doing.

• Like 5

Hi everyone.

Thanks,

Dirty Grandma

You should really spend more time disciplining your grandchildren and less time letting them listen to podcasts.Your grandson doesn't even know me. Seems rude. Can't help but think that reflects on the adult authority figures in his life.

• Like 7

Thanks Jess!

• Like 5

I didn't laugh once at this episode.

I laughed about 100 times!!

• Like 7

Big thank you to July for posting this thread. I got worried there wasn't going to be an episode before the topic went up, but it just turns out July was building the tension for the best episode of the year*!

*tied with all the other episodes this year

• Like 4

This is the best ep of Hollywood Handbook featuring Jess McKenna I've heard this week!

I look forward to hearing the We Didn't Start the Fire-style lullaby in the next round of Doughboys drops.

• Like 2

i didnt know votings was to happen. then this podcast posted youtube.

thank thank.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this