🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 159 - Jessica McKenna, Our Vote Video Person

V5rmYdH.gif

how did you get this. you shouldn't have access to these photos. are you a fappening guy?

• Like 3

Hey guys, Dirty Grandma here. Caleb has clearly tricked me into saying something naughty and I wanted to say sorry.

I'm a Dirty Grandma but I'm not naughty, maybe I should call him Naughty Caleb! Ever since his mother passed while watching Goosebumps movie he's acted out for attention. I miss my beautiful daughter everyday, and I know he acts out because he struggles with her passing.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks,

Dirty Grandma

• Like 1

this election IS a dumpster fire and we DO have to let the fire keep going and it DOES smell bad and the fire IS our boss now and we DO have to listen to what it says

• Like 10

Ugggh if only the Question of the Day podcast were still around to help me process this

• Like 13

failed attempt to relisten to this. just too depressing. they never should have made that get out the vote movie

• Like 2

i feel like the boys' bipartisan and non-political approach to comedy will give them the longevity to see them through many, many presidential terms

• Like 4

real talk: i would rather listen to the boys joke about election videos than watch a fucking awful lena dunham funny or die rap parody song or anything else of that ilk.

sean and hayes: thanks for being funny. hollywood handbook truly is a highlight of each and every week for me.

• Like 9

Jess was lovely, a total superstar. Here are the HHFFFL Week Thirteen final scores:

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots OVER The War of Northern Aggression, 28-24

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses OVER Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax, 36-30, OT

The Hollywood Name-Droppers OVER The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy, 20-13

Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie OVER Fart Sound & Friends, 35-14

The Lochteaser Freezer OVER Team Joes Lerini, 19-17

Ledecky Don't Know Defense OVER Engineer in the Headlights, 6-3

Made with real Koenig Sugar OVER Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work, 27-20

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues OVER The Winnipeg Murder, 42-33

HHFFFL%20wk%2013%20ProV%20greggy.jpg

This week's Pro-Version goes to greggy. His prize is all of our undying love, respect, gratitude and admiration for his invaluable contributions both on and off the court. Here's to another 100 episodes of PAW!

• Like 8

this ep was really good and, i think the posts people have made have been good as well

• Like 8

I tried to Ask Jeeves, my real life butler, but since I dont let him use computers or phones, he wasnt much help. Maybe someone here can help me out. My "question of the day is" this:

"How different PRECISELY is internet karma from spiritual karma?"

I also have a follow up.

"Given what we now know, should public usage of the 'Impact' typeface become a felony offense since it appears to have real world consequences?"

• Like 4

I didn't laugh once at this episode.

I laughed about 100 times!!

Classic misdirect!

• Like 4

One thing is certain - the show cannot stop for the next 4 years at least

• Like 1

I'm

I, for one, am very interested to see where this story arc goes next week. Now we've got a lot of pipe laid and we're set up for the big payoff!

• Like 4

gotta pay that pipe -r

pipe lay-er?

Roddy Piper?

Sorry, I'm off my already usually sub-par game this week.

• Like 3

Jess McKenna is a freakin improv genius.

• Like 3

all I can think about during most of Westworld

liam%20mcpoyle%20cropt.jpg

HHFFFL Week Thirteen Power Rankings:

Hayes Football Conference

1. Made with real Koenig Sugar (9-4)

2. The Hollywood Name-Droppers (9-4)

3. Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues (9-4)

4. Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax (7-6)

5. The Lochteaser Freezer (7-6)

6. Team Joes Lerini (7-6)

7. The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (6-6)

8. Fart Sound & Friends (2-11)

Sean Football Clemference

1. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (10-3)

2. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (9-4)

3. Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie (8-5)

4. The War of Northern Aggression (7-6)

5. The Winnipeg Murder (6-7)

6. Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any work (6-7)

7. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (1-12)

8. Engineer in the Headlights (0-12)

Week Fourteen match-ups:

Made with real Koenig Sugar VS The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy

The Hollywood Name-Droppers VS The Winnipeg Murder

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots VS The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses

The Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie VS The War of Northern Aggression

The Lochteaser Freezer VS Fart Sound & Friends

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax VS Engineer in the Headlights

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues VS Ledecky Don't Know Defense

Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any Work VS Team Joes Lerini

• Like 3

Read the description of the most recent "How Did this get made?!?" carefully. They don't mention The Skellington's Kiss once. I'm so mad. 4/5. I like Hayes.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this