🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrillGrungerson

Favorite Handbook ads

Listening to a Santaman Harry's ad, loving it, and started thinking about the ads. The whole cards against humanity campaign had me in tears. Yup!

• Like 2

Earwolfman Jack eating the hair of a wicked man (Lauren Lapkus) will always make me giggle.

• Like 5

What does that feel like? I havent't laughed sincerely in a very very very long time.

Edit (oh and my favorite is the one with the "Santa-Small" and he shrinks super power)

• Like 2

The notes from Nicey Nobeard @ Harrys that were written bad and used weird phrasing. big thanks to whoever typed up the copy for one on the ol' wiki

"Harry razor company does it being nice, yes the good company. Hairy face bad don't like it, Harry razor yes like the razor, put it on the face and no hair, Harry razor make no beard. Daddy's holiday celebration, that's fathers day, special box, daddy's shave box, box for you daddy, harrys.corn... um, nice shaving, face enjoyment, loving the experience, yummy razor eat it"

• Like 8

Not the entire ad itself but when Sean realizes he's not supposed to say "spell it out"

• Like 2

i forgot about the Paul F Tompkins ads where he switches their names. that and the whole Sean as Scott for Howl

• Like 2

Howl is just an empty computer!

or scott shoving a shoe horn into PFT's mouth

• Like 3

the one where they already did this ad, the howl saga, dread captain Sean crate, the cBB bumps, I mean with material like this who can pick favorite?

• Like 2

The notes from Nicey Nobeard @ Harrys that were written bad and used weird phrasing. big thanks to whoever typed up the copy for one on the ol' wiki

"Harry razor company does it being nice, yes the good company. Hairy face bad don't like it, Harry razor yes like the razor, put it on the face and no hair, Harry razor make no beard. Daddy's holiday celebration, that's fathers day, special box, daddy's shave box, box for you daddy, harrys.corn... um, nice shaving, face enjoyment, loving the experience, yummy razor eat it"

"Hand the razor"

• Like 1

Sgt. Sean's Loot Crate / Dread Capt. Sean's Booty Crate. Great value for money.

• Like 1

Sgt. Sean is great. Whatever the one was where you could buy his old posters and wear them as clothes.

if they ever have some emergency where they can't record, if they just wanted to compile all the ads back to back, me be a happy boy

I don't like the Santa man ads because they make Santa sound like a nasty man and that just gross me out. I really liked when Pistachio Disguisey showed up at Hayes house to do an ad though. What a funny character!

• Like 1

There's an ad for Square Cash on the Tom Scharpling episode - Sean and Hayes pitch Square Cash as being a way to pay your teacher to tell your dad that you have a girlfriend.

• Like 4

forgot about the square cash run. Sean's adult education tie die class. So choice. Very choice pick Dr. D.