🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 86 - A Whale's Belly (w/ Natalie Morales, Matt Gourley, Craig Cackowski, Colleen Smith)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes all the future Snapchatting people to this week’s episode of Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special return guest is Natalie Morales of Parks and Recreation and The Grinder! They chat about the time the most fun Natalie's ever had at a hospital, the problems with wearing Heelys as an adult, and hoping to die in a funny way. Paul is then joined by Matt Gourley, Craig Cackowski, and Colleen Smith, to improvise a story set in A Whale’s Belly. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

Paul & Eban will be doing their first all-music show at Largo! With special guests Aimee Mann, Ted Leo, Open Mike Eagle & special surprise guests! Join them all for an evening of eclectic song choices and unique new arrangements! Saturday December 3rd & Sunday December 4th! All proceeds benefit Planned Parenthood & The American Civil Liberties Union. Get tickets at paulftompkins.com/live!

• Like 1

I loved this episode.

Everything was great. It felt a little bit like a Colleen Smith tour de force at times. I had to stifle a laugh in the office when Paul's fake laugh turned into "ni hao", so unexpected.

• Like 1

"Matt, I'm going to turn away from you and you will be out of here like steve martin"

Paul making a stand up album reference automatically makes this episode an A+

• Like 4

Great episode!

Boats use regular gas, but you have to put in a special additive.

• Like 2

Especially funny and great episode with snappy improv dialogue, too many great quotes to even mention. It's like they knew people would need it this week. Remember last time Natalie was on and she said Trump looked like "a fece" and theorized he may be a decoy? Those were the days... Hearing Colleen's voice reminds me I wish NYSU were still around this week too.

• Like 3

I have not literally laughed out loud for months but did doubly during the stroke contest in the elephant. Thank you!

• Like 1

I think that stuff Natalie referred to about John Wayne is actually about Elvis. He died with a 40 pound colon. Could be a common thing among has-been male celebrities, I suppose.

Sign in to follow this