🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 160 - Beth Newell and Sarah Pappalardo, Our Close Friends

Hayes and Sean have a discussion with BETH NEWELL and SARAH PAPPALARDO from Reductress about their new book "How to Win at Feminism" in a show that is not changed at all by the results of the election.

hello dalton. who are you? can we trust you? and thank you for posting this

kevin has become such a good boy :')

• Like 5

The popcorn gallery

it's time for it.

IMHO

• Like 18

All joking a salad, this was a fantastic episode. Had me in stitches all day, whatever that even means

• Like 4

I guess Earwolf finally caught Agata stealing office supplies... I hope her Etsy doesn't suffer- I know I bought countless paperclip necklaces and belts

This episode really made me laughs in a good way as opposed to the election which mad me laughs in a bad way

• Like 9

hello dalton. who are you? can we trust you? and thank you for posting this

kevin has become such a good boy :')

Yes, you can trust me. I promise. Do not be afraid.

• Like 7

I'm glad I was able to come to this show and hear the good ol' boys take the piss out of the segment of society who have become overnight doomcallers. They really made the whole perspective seem absurd, to the detriment of some i suppose.

Oh wait..

I'm glad I was able to come to this show and hear the good ol' boys give voice to the hidden fear that we all have that our country is going to become a literal fascist hellhole. I certainly have this fear, and I'm glad the boys have this fear too. I mean the things they laid out as eventualities don't seem absurd, at least to me.

Hold on...

• Like 1

I'm glad I was able to come to this show and hear the good ol' boys take the piss out of the segment of society who have become overnight doomcallers. They really made the whole perspective seem absurd, to the detriment of some i suppose.

Oh wait..

I'm glad I was able to come to this show and hear the good ol' boys give voice to the hidden fear that we all have that our country is going to become a literal fascist hellhole. I certainly have this fear, and I'm glad the boys have this fear too. I mean the things they laid out as eventualities don't seem absurd, at least to me.

Hold on...

In studying HH extensively, I consider this the principle of Sëandingers Cat. Are the boys making fun of the thing they're ostensibly making fun of? Or are they satirically making fun of the people who make fun of the thing they make fun of? Or are they coming back around one more time and making fun of those who make fun of those who make fun of stuff?

The Principle of Sëandingers Cat says that unless you can look inside the mind of Sean or Hayes to concretely determine which one, they are simultaneously doing all three.

• Like 8

I watched Vampire's Kiss to prep for Hayes's ep of HDTGM and he did great at being constantly interrupted and railroaded.

He was a great guest, the funniest, impeccable prep work, wouldn't have listened without him, a joy, hope HDTGM enjoys their HH bump welcome to the big time kids

• Like 9

All joking a salad, this was a fantastic episode. Had me in stitches all day, whatever that even means

As a man who recently had stitches, I can say the episode really is that good.

• Like 3

In studying HH extensively, I consider this the principle of Sëandingers Cat. Are the boys making fun of the thing they're ostensibly making fun of? Or are they satirically making fun of the people who make fun of the thing they make fun of? Or are they coming back around one more time and making fun of those who make fun of those who make fun of stuff?

The Principle of Sëandingers Cat says that unless you can look inside the mind of Sean or Hayes to concretely determine which one, they are simultaneously doing all three.

So is the Sean in the box dead or alive? We need to know!

• Like 6

I listen to this amazing ep on Tuesday, on yesterday and again on today. Beth and Sarah were superb. I can't come up with anything clever to say but will probably listen again to make sure I've absorbed all its sweet goodness

Pinky-Brain%20SampH%20so%20dope.jpg

And for those who might say well Hayes should be Brain because this and that? I guess there's no pleasing everyone

HH forum fantasy football league WEEK FOURTEEN FINAL SCORES:

Made with real Koenig Sugar OVER The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy, 31-24

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses OVER The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots, 38-35

The Winnipeg Murder OVER The Hollywood Name-Droppers, 20-17

The War of Northern Aggression OVER Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie, 28-21

The Lochteaser Freezer OVER Fart Sound & Friends, 14-10

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax OVER Engineer in the Headlights, 30-27

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues OVER Ledecky Don't Know Defense, 26-14

Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work OVER Team Joes Lerini, 24-21

This Week's Pro-Version goes to Larry Birdemic. His prize is probably great and exceptionally fantastic were he ever around to claim it I suppose people would say how it was awful keen and truly befitting such a soul as Larry B

HHFFFL%20wk%2014%20ProV%20LarryB.jpg

HHFFFL WEEK FOURTEEN POWER RANKINGS:

Hayes Football Conference

1. Made with real Koenig Sugar (10-4)

2. Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai Statues (10-4)

3. The Hollywood Name-Droppers (9-5)

4. Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax (8-6)

5. The Lochteaser Freezer (8-6)

6. The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy (6-7)

7. Team Joes Lerini (7-7)

8. Fart Sound & Friends (2-12)

Sean Football Clemference

1. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (10-4)

2. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (10-4)

3. Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie (8-6)

4. The War of Northern Aggression (8-6)

5. The Winnipeg Murder (7-7)

6. Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work (7-7)

7. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (1-13)

8. Engineer in the Headlights (0-13)

WEEK FIFTEEN MATCH-UPS:

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses VS Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie

Made with real Koenig Sugar VS Engineer in the Headlights

The Lochteaser Freezer VS The Winnipeg Murder

The War of Northern Aggression VS Team Joes Lerini

Ledecky Don't Know Defense VS Fart Sound & Friends

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots VS Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai Statues

The Hollywood Name-Droppers VS Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax VS The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy

• Like 9

"Fantastic beasts and where to find them" oh oh I know this one: the Hollywood handbook forum

• Like 5

i dont know if i like this podcast any more if a hot babe doesnt post it. jk it was funny

• Like 10

Eugene and Ryan have been making the podcast rounds to promote The Dumbbells, and I'd be delighted if they came on the show next week to talk to super hunks H&S about how they got so friggin ripped up jacked. Also I'm very strong too.

• Like 7

i think that would be good too

• Like 5

I could swear I've seen this dude before. Where was it?

Oh yeah!

Lnnw5mQ.jpg

Welcome aboard Dalton, love your work.

• Like 14

guys. sorry for my absence. i was doing research. my conclusion. kanye definitely does not owe that guy $300.

• Like 7

Thought everyone here might enjoy this article: is the hot dog a sandwich?

Miss your balls

• Like 1

I could swear I've seen this dude before. Where was it?

Oh yeah!

Lnnw5mQ.jpg

Welcome aboard Dalton, love your work.

Personally, I think Dalton looks more like the space racoon from Limitless.

Edit: Sorry, I meant to say "trash panda". I swear I have nothing against crepuscular wildlife, I just havent broken the habit of ignorant vocabulary I have heard for years in order to adapt to a more acccepting, inclusive America. My use of the term "racoon" did not come from a place of hate.

• Like 2

Hundred bucks Mike Box Elder asked Jimmy Pardo for Jon Hamm's number after the record

• Like 5

Hundred bucks Mike Box Elder asked Jimmy Pardo for Jon Hamm's number after the record

I'll take that bet. You know why?

Facebook. It always works, just gotta ask.

• Like 1