🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 458 - Solo Bolo Cuatrolo

Welcome to the Solo Bolo Cuatrolo in the Holo! The indominable Ben Schwartz returns for a frothy early morning SOLO BOLO. He and Scott chat about childhood gymnastics, ghost buttholes, and getting midnight grabbed by an alien. Then they play the Olympic Song Challenge in order to set some rules to their never-ending parade of delicious harmonies.

This episode is sponsored by Original Grain.

• Like 1

need more "Shaggy on Shaggy"

EDIT: holy shit! b b b b b b b onu s s s s s s!!!

• Like 1

ohhhh booyah

I was hoping against hope for a Trump episode with Atamanuik but this will do Aukerman, this will do

Woo! Michael Hartigan is going to have his hands full with this Olympic Song Challenge, but I'm looking forward to seeing what he can put together... Never disappointing!

Also, I never realized Benny Schwa had such mad skillz at spitting rhymes.

Is there honestly any fan of the show that doesn't love the Solo Bolo?!

And their Shaggy impressions kind of reminded me of Mr. Meeseeks. They were getting a bit up there in the higher registers.

• Like 1

Me, I'm afraid. I still listened all the way through, but it was pretty hard work.

• Like 1

Do they sing in this one? Nevermind, don't spoil it. I want to be surprised when they definitely start singing

• Like 2

Me, I'm afraid. I still listened all the way through, but it was pretty hard work.

Fair enough. I just love Ben and Scott not giving a fuck and dialing the silliness up to 11.

And "Heynong Man Ain't Nothin' To Fuck With" is one of the greatest things to happen to Heynong Man since it's inception.

• Like 5

Fair enough. I just love Ben and Scott not giving a fuck and dialing the silliness up to 11.

And "Heynong Man Ain't Nothin' To Fuck With" is one of the greatest things to happen to Heynong Man since it's inception.

greatest thing to happen to Heynongman since sliced Heynongman

• Like 5

I'm not a super big fan of the Solo Bolos, usually quit halfway through, but the surprise Lin Manuel Miranda appearance was basically a reward for powering through it.

ohhhh booyah

I was hoping against hope for a Trump episode with Atamanuik but this will do Aukerman, this will do

I don't think the election has happened yet in the comedy bang bang universe. I seem to remember Benny Schwaz tweeting about them recording this like a month ago.

And their Shaggy impressions kind of reminded me of Mr. Meeseeks. They were getting a bit up there in the higher registers.

I don't "love the Solo Bolo" because I can't get into Ben Schwartz. However, I do love that the cuffs are off Sloppy Dockerman so he can get weird instead of just playing the moderator. If I know Sloppy, and I don't, I bet he relishes that hot dog of an opportunity.

Holy shit, I gave up on bowling when I was a kid because I wanted to watch cartoons (Peter Pan & the Pirates, specifically). I know how you feel, Benny.

ohhhh booyah

Based on Atamanuik's election day tweet "I find no joy in this," I don't think we'll see his Trump for a long time if not ever.

I told myself I wasn't going to listen to the whole thing but here I am halfway.

Also, when they got to Public Enemy, I could hear James Adomian's Bernie in my head going, "That's cultural appropriation." hahaha

I don't think the election has happened yet in the comedy bang bang universe. I seem to remember Benny Schwaz tweeting about them recording this like a month ago.

Based on some of the comments at the end, I'm pretty sure it had. I think you're thinking of a tweet where Ben said that if enough people registered to vote, they would record one.

Poor Engineer Cody Cody - Scott forcefully tells him not to talk into the mic in order to maintain the sanctity of the Solo Bolo, and then Heynong Manuel comes in and ruins it.

Scott correctly naming House of Lies totally lived up to five years of build-up.

• Like 4