🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 458 - Solo Bolo Cuatrolo

I'm only almost half way into the episode, but I just had to point out that I'm questioning the spelling of the episode title. I'm assuming that Scott and Ben probably thought 'Quatrolo' in their head since quatro -> 4 rather than cuatro. I delayed being a pedantic ass until at least listening to the top of the show because I assumed that spelling was arrived at by Scott and Ben wasting 5 minutes arguing about how it should be spelled, but since I've past that point I'm on to questioning the hiring practices at Earwolf. Find some interns who can spell a made up word!!!!

I'm only almost half way into the episode, but I just had to point out that I'm questioning the spelling of the episode title. I'm assuming that Scott and Ben probably thought 'Quatrolo' in their head since quatro -> 4 rather than cuatro. I delayed being a pedantic ass until at least listening to the top of the show because I assumed that spelling was arrived at by Scott and Ben wasting 5 minutes arguing about how it should be spelled, but since I've past that point I'm on to questioning the hiring practices at Earwolf. Find some interns who can spell a made up word!!!!

"Cuatro" is Spanish for four. "Quatro" is Portugeuse for four.* Maybe they moved away from Spanish after they learned what "trolo" means in some parts of South America?

*I learned this when a band I like released their fourth studio album and called it "Quatro" and then had to explain at their live shows that they screwed up the Spanish but were saved by the Portuguese.

• Like 3

That Now Hear This ep has the most all-star line-up imaginable oh my god

Edit: I lied, Adam Scott wasn't there, he'd have made it even more all-star