🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 36 — How Did This Get Made?

I've been practicing the Irish Goodbye for years as well, Tim.

Meanwhile, I had no idea Paul Scheer was such a dick, but anyone who opens a cell phone in a movie theater for any reason is an asshole worse than 10 Hitlers. I don't care where you're sitting, I don't care how many other people are in the theater, I don't care how bad the movie is, keep that shit in your pocket and stop being a ungodly douche. Unless you are sitting in a theater all by yourself, it's disrespectful and trashy to ruin someone else's movie experience, even potentially. And it's even worse to get on Twitter to brag about it and encourage others to do the same. The only time this is acceptable is during a showing of Piranha 3DD.

I was going to buy the blu-ray of the League: Season 2 at full price, but because of Paul's hateful actions, I will now wait until it's on sale for $15. Ha! Good luck getting to sleep tonight, Scheer!

Howard & Kulap,
Another great show. Such drama, Howard and Kroll, Kulap and Shrek, please share more! Love it when Kulap cracks up from Howard's sometimes awkward phrasing. Paul is such a funny and generous comedian, I think I've deciphered his clues and am well on my way to some sweet, sweet, nazi gold. The only problem with the show is that, like summah, it's too damn short.
Thanks for all the free entertainment!
Drew

Shout out to The Sheepdogs! Killed it at Bonnaroo, became my Summah Band!
Given he's appeared in 1/18 of Who Charted? episodes, can somebody there tell me what's happened to Steven Brody Stevens? I'm concerned.

Great show!!
I am on a boat I chartered out of the Florida Keys and am blasting some Jimmy Buffet to get me in the mood for my lifestyle after I scoop up the Nazi gold! It's in the belly of a great white with a GPS monitor I accessed via a code word I twittered to Nick Kroll...Eat it suckers! You can come visit me on the Caribbean island I will be buying with that 150 MILLION in gold that I will soon be caressing with my short fat fingers!!

Hey Tim and Mark Thompson - glad you're both familiar with the Irish goodbye. I didn't know it had a name until fairly recently, but once I was made aware of the phrase, I happily applied it to my shady disappearances at family functions. Are you both Irish by heritage?

damn howard, you beat me to it. i have been writing a sklar brothers body switch comedy called sklarting over

Uhhh weirdly angry comments thread what the hell happened?
-
Anyway another good episode, this show has been on fire lately and turned into one of my favorite podcasts.

Yay, my halfie-making song suggestion was played! What's more, I think Kulap liked it! Even better, all those Jumble puzzles finally paid off and I totally beat everyone to the Nazi gold. In its place of course, I left my calling card...super high-quality chocolate.

Yeah, what was that Shrek story?

Howard hated blue characters, and Kulap hates green?

[attachment=4576,98]

Made my weekend with the chatter love. You guys are doing a tremendous job keeping the show fresh and light hearted. If CBB, SC, or PB are dinner, then WC is definitely dessert. And everyone knows dessert is like the new meal anyways...

Pringles can or not Howard, i'm totally jealous of the Auckerman bedroom. Where else can the Prince's Bat Dance be allowed to breath and be given its proper respect?

Keep the forward momentum guys....you are straight killing it.

I also second Dan's sentiment about maybe getting a quick listener recommended music review from Howard and Kulap....maybe not every show, but it was a cool addition (intential self serving idea).
Brendan L

Sign in to follow this