🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Walter Chronickite

Hi, new to the forums. Nice to meet you, everybody!

Hi, my name is Sean (just like the clemdog.) I'm a big fan of Hollywood Handbook but I've only recently joined the forums. Hello everyone! Nice to meet you. I'm a real sweetie just looking to hangout with some friends online.

• Like 3

welcome friend. to your left is the book case, lots of old issues of NatGeo. to your right you'll find our game center. we used to have a Dreamcast buy Cody hacked it.

well that just about completes the tour. if you have any questions, please DM @ScottAukerman over and over until you get the answer you wanted.

• Like 1

Hey truckface, welcome to the ring. Let's gauge your personality. Do you like your eggs boiled steamed or fried?

• Like 1

poaching is the best way to make egg

baked egg, scrambled egg, and omelette egg are all very good but I feel that they are dishes in themselves and can't be considered merely a preparation method for egg

poaching is the best way to make egg

baked egg, scrambled egg, and omelette egg are all very good but I feel that they are dishes in themselves and can't be considered merely a preparation method for egg

That reminds me of the episode where Sean is making eggs while talking to Hayes and Tom, and Sean asks for help, and Tom asks him how he's trying to prepare his eggs in the frying pan, and I was so desperately hoping he would have said "poached".

• Like 1

I'm also new. But better than the other new ones. What's the easiest way for me to prove my credibility?

TIA

• Like 2

Hi Swervy, welcome to the forums. You should try to be either nice and funny, or funny and nice. And if you're also able to be smart and/or good that would definitely help. As far as credibility goes just be a positive force around here and continue to make fun community contributions like your Popcorn Gallery theme

Your other more dicey option is to contact a guy Joe McGurl and he will sell you an advanced algorithmic forum simulation program that can assist you in building up an abnormally strong presence. But you didn't hear it from me

• Like 2

welcome everyone now episode thread is over thataway folks >>>

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this