🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Jack Johnson P.I.

Episode 161 - Ryan Stanger, Our Close Friend

Hayes and Sean welcome their trainer RYAN STANGER of the Dumbbells podcast to teach them about being strong.

Also, chanson can suck it.

• Like 12

well I know this thread will stick around so in a little bit I'm gonna reveal all of your anonymous submissions about how you really feel about other forum members

• Like 8

this is madness i tell you!

Jack what have you done with Dalton?!

oh that poor sweet innocent intern...

• Like 7

Looks like I'm first....

Pretty weird how I'm first literally every week. Sometimes I wait like three days to post something. C'mon people.

• Like 8

What the heck is going on here!?!? Can just anybody run the episode threads? Wait until I tell Jeff and Scott. They are going to be so mad at you Jack.

• Like 6

This guy is very funny even though I honestly can't say I'm interested in his new podcast about the boston stanger

if they make this joke in the podcast i'm sorry

• Like 6

As always, thanks to Sean and Hayes for making the show be about me and specifics from my life. Tight piriformis? Foam roller? Seriously guys, where did you hide the camera in my house hahahaha.

Edit: Oh, also I finally got around to finishing that joke I thought of more than a year ago. Sorry for the delay, I hope you didn't need it for anything urgent.

ooBIcjB.jpg

...hell hath no fury like a woman corned. Get it?

• Like 8

What the heck is going on here!?!? Can just anybody run the episode threads?

no, but since I guessed the guest correctly in last week's thread Sean's dad said I could post this one.

• Like 7

As always, thanks to Sean and Hayes for making the show be about me and specifics from my life. Tight piriformis? Foam roller? Seriously guys, where did you hide the camera in my house hahahaha.

I can't believe they didnt mention your new AIREX workout pad!

For realzies, Spunky Foonerism is making all these moves to try and improve his life and you just skip over big details like that? Seems like an oversight, considering he heard about it from one of the Dumbbells guys when they were guests on another podcast.

• Like 2

Seeing as its sticking around and I could probably carry this joke for two or three more Posts, here's the first ANONYMOUS submission, this one about Spunky Foon

"Super ripped, tight bod, mainstream and yet left of center sense of humor, has all the luck with the ladies but stays faithful to his baby mother, a humbleness that is telling of his impoverished background that later turned into a rags to middle class story, all around solid dude"

Wow spoon looks like you have a secret admirer! Stay tuned dear reader, you might be next!

• Like 7

This guy is very funny even though I honestly can't say I'm interested in his new podcast about the boston stanger

if they make this joke in the podcast i'm sorry

I was just gonna come in, post "STANGER THINGS" and then leave 'til next week's thread.

Now I'm not so sure that's a good joke.

• Like 5

Ugh. Ever since Agata left all I ever see is guys mansplaining to the forums about there being a new episode.

• Like 7

I'm thankful for all you blessed sums of brightness. Here's to you and yours! I liked this ep and how Stanger very sincerely said 'good grief' several times near the end. What a classy gent. My fitness tip: haven't been to a gym since 2000, but lost 150 lbs from 07-09 by power walking outside everyday and eating better. Just invest in some fresh kicks and wear them suckers out

HH forum fantasy football league WEEK FIFTEEN FINAL SCORES:

Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie OVER The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses, 24-20

Made with real Koenig Sugar OVER Engineer in the Headlights, 17-13

The Lochteaser Freezer OVER The Winnipeg Murder, 30-21

The War of Northern Aggression OVER Team Joes Lerini, 14-10

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots OVER Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, The Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues, 34-31

Ledecky Don't Know Defense OVER Fart Sound & Friends. 6-3

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax OVER The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy, 28-27

The Hollywood Name-Droppers OVER Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work, 31-24

This week's Pro-Version goes to the Engineers. This includes Brett, Cody, Sam and Ryan plus anyone else who has acted as engineer in some form or other for the show. Their prize is a $25 gift card for Guitar Center and a Gemini T-Minus Zero KL-1 Frequency Eliminator, only slightly used

HHFFFL%20wk%2015%20ProV%20Engineers.jpg

HHFFFL WEEK FIFTEEN POWER RANKINGS:

Hayes Football Conference

1. Made with real Koenig Sugar (11-4)

2. The Hollywood Name-Droppers (10-5)

3. Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, The Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues (10-5)

4. Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax (9-6)

5. The Lochteaser Freezer (9-6)

6. The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy (6-8)

7. Team Joes Lerini (7-8)

8. Fart Sound & Friends (2-13)

Sean Football Clemference

1. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (11-4)

2. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (10-5)

3. Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie (9-6)

4. The War of Northern Aggression (9-6)

5. The Winnipeg Murder (7-8)

6. Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work (7-8)

7. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (2-13)

8. Engineer in the Headlights (0-15)

WEEK SIXTEEN MATCH-UPS:

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots VS The Lochteaser Freezer

Made with real Koenig Sugar VS The Winnipeg Murder

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses VS Ledecky Don't Know Defense

The Hollywood Name-Droppers VS Engineer in the Headlights

Team Joes Lerini VS Fart Sound & Friends

Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie VS The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy

The War of Northern Aggression VS Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class But Not Doing Any Work

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax VS Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues

• Like 9

Every Black Friday I like to step back and think about my life and all the things I'm ungrateful for. Top of the list this year is Hollywood Handbook podcast. I know it's free and consistently one of my favorite things, but to me, the hour or so of delight I get from it each week doesn't even come CLOSE to making up for my resentment of the other 6 days and 23 hours that I'm angrily waiting for the next episode. Also, if they really want my gratitude they should do a lot more to personally engage with me even though they have tens of thousands of listeners. So in closing, fuck you guys and thanks for nothing. Love the show, can't wait till Tuesday!

• Like 9

JUST realized that forums Dalton is i4h intern Dalton

You mean it isn't Timothy Dalton, the all-time greatest James Bond?

Guess I'll delete all the drafts of PMs I was gonna send professing my love for him as an actor and as a man.

• Like 7