🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 162 - D'Arcy Carden, Our Close Friend

The boys are joined by D'ARCY CARDEN from The Good Place to talk about who gets to go there and other big questions.

• Like 3

The description makes me think that the boys are gonna drop their long standing tradition of not taking a hard stance on these hot button issues and really go there . I hope they give machine gun Kelly what for about his performance on Jimmy Fallon cause it's been a long time coming

• Like 8

Haven't heard the episode yet but I predict it will be amazing! This is sure to go better than my last prediction which involved a very large scoop of chicken salad and my mistaken belief that I "will never be able to finish all this food".

• Like 7

The boys are making us proud this week. I hope you're proud of us too.

• Like 10

Happy to see July back but sad to see him so publicly shamed by the handbook bullies in the continuing Trends with Benefits Guest Poach campaign. Disgraceful

• Like 6

the sexual tension between Kevin and everyone else in this ep is just unbearable

• Like 11

I feel like consent has made the photos even better than they were before! Good job Kevin. And good job to the bois.

• Like 6

Can I just say, best episode photos ever:

IMG_5516.jpg

Hey...I recognize one of those pairs of socks off my own feet. Thats pretty rando. Pretty rando indeed

Well played, Hayes.

Touche.

• Like 3

45 minutes? what kinda BS is that? Doughboys would never, ever, ever do a 45 minute episode, just sayin

• Like 4

Me and bae were talkin the other day, and we think D'Arcy is just as good as Adam Scott at taking a line that's pretty ordinary on paper and doing such a bang up read on it that it becomes extremely hilarious. She's one of my fave comedic actors!

Naturally I loved her on this ep, love when everyone cracks everyone up, makes me feel like I didn't have just to invent a person in the first sentence of this post

• Like 11

45 minutes? what kinda BS is that? Doughboys would never, ever, ever do a 45 minute episode, just sayin

45 minutes is like ONE QUARTER PORTION of a normal Doughboys ep.

Also, D'Arcy is awesome, bring her back on a million times.

• Like 9

Sign in to follow this