🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 162 - D'Arcy Carden, Our Close Friend

i wanted to make a new theme for hollywood handbook because i love the show so much, but i wanted it to be the best possible song for the show. so i fed every episode into my robot supercomputer butler and this is the result. probably we should have a human band remake it for the show but i think its really good as is

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzPfFSA5Hfn3UF9HNzR5UHByWXM

• Like 11

45 minutes doesn't seem like much until you realize you could literally watch 2 EPs of the Big Bang Theory in that time so I mean come on that is a lot of content.

And half of Doughboys is Mitch talking about his cats.

• Like 9

I bet the late Tim Treese really enjoyed that song, greggy. I like to think he's smiling a little down in the casket his widow made out of that old table he bought.

• Like 9

I listened to this episode and I even enjoyed it. Thanks for reading this breathtaking insight.

• Like 5

Hello,

I'm looking forward to where this is going, and I'm glad the format is now in increments of words instead of letters. This bit sure has picked up the pace!

Do you guys think Sean, Mitch, and Maron's cats ever hang out?

• Like 5

I'm looking forward to where this is going, and I'm glad the format is now in increments of words instead of letters. This bit sure has picked up the pace!

Do you guys think Sean, Mitch, and Maron's cats ever hang out?

I'm not so sure they'd get along. There was a time when I would have thought differently, but now I'm all but certain an encounter like this would result in an all out cat fight. As a rabbit, I'm all for this as it reduces the abount of predators trying to eat me. Then again I'm a prey animal. That's my role in the animal kingdom. I am feared only by the cast of Veggie Tales, so my input here is inherently biased.

If the hosts could moderate the situation, it might work. Who knows...

• Like 5

The boys are joined by D'ARCY CARDEN from The Good Place to talk about who gets to go there and other big questions.

July!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Clements: Thank you.

Hayes Davenport: Thank you.

• Like 4

If you are wondering why I haven't posted in a while, I will tell you the reason. I have vowed to stop posting until they release a bad episode of H'llywoodHandB. That is why I will not post this reply. My vow will be kept! Keep it up. Although you will never read this, I hope that you know that I love you and think you are doing great!

• Like 11

fuck

• Like 10

if anyone was stumped for a good christmas gift for friends or family

81xfuPXQUPL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 9

Wow! Someone has been brushing up on the intro. Now how will Hayes react next ep? What an exciting development in the saga that is the evolution of the opening to the show. D'Arcy was thrilling and bold. A true champion. You could tell she came to play right from the first beat

HHFFFL%20Wild%20Card%20Round.png

This week's Pro-Version goes to no one. AKA The forumer formerly known as TV's Fred Savage. AKA one person. AKA Zack Hinderberger. His prize is a small but very real place in the annals of HH lore, which is all any of us could ask for

• Like 12

The boys are joined by D'ARCY CARDEN from The Good Place to talk about who gets to go there and other big questions.

Thanks July.

I was listening to your legendary HH episode again last week to get in the spirit of Thanksgiving. Hope you are not so sick anymore

• Like 6

if anyone was stumped for a good christmas gift for friends or family

81xfuPXQUPL._SL1500_.jpg

i am so relieved for Hayes that he never had to meet this awful man during his tenure at the family guy factory

• Like 5

here's some fucked up characters i hate

family guy baby

joker

dead pool

ted from the movie ted

tyler the creator

• Like 5

family guy baby

ted from the movie ted

did you type the same thing on purpose or was this an accident?

• Like 4

Finally, me vs. that team named after me. You'll get yours, other me!

Yes, thank you Joe. Smack talking your playoff opponent is totally acceptable and even mildly encouraged. If you would all just be so kind as to keep people's mamas and such out of it

If I could also take a moment to apologize ahead of time for the fact that not everyone can win the 2017 Big Game Catch Time Snuper Bowl 1 (coming to a stadiums near you). We have tried to make this a competitive debut season for the league. No one knows if there will ever be another. But for now it's all we got. For those of you concerned that we might be pulling these results out of thin air, know that many factors go into determining the victors in each game. We have assessed your players and how they match up with an opponent, taken into account numerous statistics from your forum profile, cross-referenced those against your Good Witch-Bad Witch Rating, and then of course we consider how funny, smart and dope is your team name. We take all that out back and our Gypsy neighbor make a slime, which upon ingestion make us puke and see the scores there before us minds

• Like 8

my team is number one, your team is number two, so come on everybody do the marc maron-i boogaloo

• Like 7

my team is number one, your team is number two, so come on everybody do the marc maron-i boogaloo

I enjoyed episode 666 of PaW, Greggy.

Just wanted to say so. No joke in this comment, just a statement.

• Like 4

I enjoyed episode 666 of PaW, Greggy.

Just wanted to say so. No joke in this comment, just a statement.

thank you. this week's one is good too, imo

• Like 7

Sign in to follow this