🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 268 - Jeff Rosenstock, Chris Farren, and the Fart Candle

Musical guests Jeff Rosenstock and Chris Farren join Chad Carter, Betsy Sodaro, Craig Rowin, and Matt Besser for a saga of mirth and song! Jeff and Chris perform songs that inspire scenes about completely misreading a break-up, being very determined to poop in public, and the needy husband of a surgeon. Plus, a local candleshop cashes in, and a restaurant patron gets his go at running the place.

• Like 1

Holy shit I love Rosenstock! If Gethard was guesting this ep I may have died, because I first heard Nausea on TCGS and that's what got me into him. I'm so hyped for this episode! :):D:lol:B):wub:

edit: this episode exceeded all hype. Bravo, good songs, great improv. the PodGod has blessed this day

"Do you know what two million dollars smells like?"

"The same as five dollars, just a lot more of it."

• Like 1

Loved the music.

Really great sound on this.

They should make a best of i4h soundtrack!

super line up too, betsy amazing as always

love to see craig and chad back on the show

Here's the scene breakdown for this episode:

(2:37 - 10:28) Let's Hear Another Song - "Still Beating" - Reading a break-up entirely wrong

(10:42 - 17:28) Lets Talk Some More About That Song - Chris's band betrayal - Using your dumb roommate for musical inspiration

(19:11 - 27:05) Let's Hear Another Song - "Pash Rash" - Being very determined to poop in public

(29:33 - 36:36) Let's Talk Some More About That Song - Been guilty of public displays of affection? - Publicizing your PDAs

(36:47 - 47:50) Let's Hear Another Song - "Say You Want Me" - A surgeon's husband is a bit too needy

(1:01:44 - 1:07:26) Let's Talk Some More About That Song - What does the man in the suit represent? - Restaurant patron wants to get a go at working there

(1:07:40 - 1:19:49) Let's Hear Another Song - "Guest List Spots" - Only wanting to see your friend's band because of the headliner

Sign in to follow this