🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 461 - Tragedy Boom! Boom! with The Magic Tavern

Straight from The Magic Tavern come Adal Rifai, Arnie Niekamp, and Matt Young to interrupt Scott's one man program. Rollicking adventures ensue when the gang gets trapped in the Earwolf studio. They find out whose father is a ghost, play "Honesty or Challenge," and try to undo the curse that may keep them locked away for all time.

For any regular CBB listeners who haven't tried Hello From the Magic Tavern yet, others and myself have described it as a sort of CBB-esque improvised interview show that takes place in a magical Middle Earth-like land.

It's very funny. It features a lot of guest preformers from the Chicago improv scene. Also some names like Craig Cackowski, Tim Baltz and others. I can't recommend it enough. Check it out.

• Like 2

what if Nick Thune visited Foon?

i bet Foon Thune is good Thune.

• Like 2

For any regular CBB listeners who haven't tried Hello From the Magic Tavern yet, others and myself have described it as a sort of CBB-esque improvised interview show that takes place in a magical Middle Earth-like land.

It's very funny. It features a lot of guest preformers from the Chicago improv scene. Also some names like Craig Cackowski, Tim Baltz and others. I can't recommend it enough. Check it out.

Wow, so glad these guys were on CBB— I am loving the magic tavern now. Good call.

Such great improv week-to-week. These performers are amazing—so very funny

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this