🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DubipR

Best of 2016: Your Choices

Looks like the voting for the Best of Comedy Bang Bang 2016 is here! Hurrah!

As always, it's time to place out votes. I'm curious to hear what your favorites were for the CBB Calendar.

Let's go by the voting on what's the polls... Top 5 Favorite Live & Top 10 Podcast Episodes

My Lists

CBB 2016 LIVE

1. April 30 (Los Angeles)- I was there so I'm biased but a great start to the tour

2. Aug 28- Sydney - For Claudia O'Doherty alone... loved this one

3. July 25- San Diego Comic Con- For the Kid Detectives finding Scott's golf bag of dildos... pricless

4. May 15- Gramercy Theater w/Bobby Monihyan

5. May 6- Toronto with/Kristian Brunn & Tim Baltz

2016 Podcast Episodes

1. #391- 2015 Holiday Special

2. #392- Holiday Womptacular (anything with the Wompster is good)

3. #400- The Ware on Surfing- Hot Dog... nuff said

4. #404- The Timey's Leap Year Celebration- Neil Campbell at his best and just crushed it

5. #406- Kid Detectives II- what's more to say

6 #408- SXSW 2016- Benny Schwaz, Nick Kroll, PFT and Geno...brilliant

7 #416- Silicone Bralley Poo Crew- Middleditch introducing Turd Dunkweed... A little to the left!

8. #418- Paul Riser and the Apple Tree- By far the best moment in CBB 2016. Tiny, Victor and Willie's "Apple Tree Song" is the best thing ever. It's now my ringtone

9. #419- 7th Anniversary- For Tim Baltz & Drew Tarver... Yum Yum Cinnamon Tummy

10. # 446- Scrounging & Lounging- the return of Krisitan Brunn & Tatian Maslany. And Mary Holland's entrance as Janice Cramps... best show stopper ever "Hello, I'm pregnant" PFT laughing uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes afterwards...

Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

I like all your choices, but haven't listened to 408, 418 or 446.

I found this handy list over on Reddit.biz. Pretty impressive. http://cbb-list.appspot.com/

Where do we vote? I want my vote to count this time, because last month was a real downer!

.Where do we vote? I want my vote to count this time, because last month was a real downer!

On today's episode (Tragedy Boom! Boom!) has the voting....

What am I missing? I don't see a link in the episode description or in the forum post for that episode. Maybe it was removed? Or I'm blind/dumb.

Opps..my error.

Click on "Shows" and hit the CBB page...it should be there"

Ep #391 - 2015 Holiday Spectacular (Paul F. Tompkins, Lauren Lapkus, Jon Gabrus, Mike Hanford, Neil Campbell & Will Hines)

Ep #406 - Kid Detectives II (Thomas Middleditch, Lauren Lapkus)

Ep #446 - Scrounging and Lounging (Tatiana Maslany, Kristian Bruun, Mary Holland & Paul F. Tompkins)

Ep #390 - The Oh, Hello Show (Eugene Mirman, John Mulaney & Nick Kroll)

Ep #416 - Silicone Bralley Poo Crew (Thomas Middleditch, Martin Starr & Kumail Nanjiani)

Ep #426 - Schwartz & Schwarts (Ben Schwartz, Horatio Sanz)

Ep #402 - Solo Bolo Trolo (Ben Schwartz)

Ep #404 - The Timeys Leap Year Celebration (Neil Campbell, Jessica Jean Jardine, Ronnie Adrian, Betsy Sodaro, Carl Tart & Tim Kalpakis)

Ep #452 - Pow! Pow! Power Wheels! (Weird Al Yankovic, Claudia O'Doherty & Jessica McKenna)

Ep #444 - Mind Your Please and Questions (Tig Notaro, Mike Hanford & Drew Tarver)

My favorite part of any episode this season was 431, Ghost Pets are Liars, when Mike O'Brien comes in as a pet medium Chris Dante. I think this episode was a no-brainer for in my top of 2016.

Also episode 399, Gilbert Gottfried, and then Trump and Bernie was excellent. Gilbert was so damn funny.

My top 10 (in no order)

431 ^^

399 ^

442 Andy Daly and Ming

434 with Victor Tiny and Willy

425 - Andy Samberg and Claudia O'Doherty, Nick Kroll

415, Corddy, Gabrus, Brian Husky ( Childrens hospital crew)

453 Johnny Pemberton, Eden Sher, Londale Theus Jr.

407 Paul F. Tompkins, Dan Ahdoot, Drew Tarver, Mandell Maughan, Ryan Gaul, Tawny Newsome, Tim Baltz

408 Live at SXSW 2016: Ben Schwartz, Jon Gabrus, Nick Kroll, Paul F. Tompkins

438 Cameron Esposito, Rhea Butcher, Paul F. Tompkins