🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 16.5 — Minisode 17

Man, remember last year when everyone was talking about the new hot movie Skyline? You don't? Yeah, neither do we. But everyone who saw it tells us it is a perfect candidate for the show so join us next week to hear what we think of it. Send in your slogan suggestions here on Earwolf and on our Facebook page!

"Don't look now because you'll lose all faith in humanity because this piece of shit didn't go straight to dvd and grossed 74 million world wide."

"Don't justify this movie by it's budget: it still looks like shit"

"Don't look at the movie that's about to appear on the screen; you will die...of painful, painful boredom"

If I was Donald Faison, I would kick my agent in the balls for showing me this script in the first place. On a side note, why did HE take this movie!? The man has given us Clueless and Scrubs. He's good. So why do this? I could understand Douchey McSoulPatch being in the movie (that MTV VJ gig was awhile ago) but not Donald.

Do what you want Douchey, but leave Donald alone!

Tagline: One way or another, Skyline will make you lose your head.

From the assholes that brought you Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem and some other shitty stuff you've never seen, comes this year's movie to not watch. Seriously, just watch District 9 again.

Please.

"If you only get to see one movie about douche bags with brains of gold this summer, make it Skyline"

@RyanHolowaty on twitter

"Look Up. Look Down. Stand Up. Leave"
"The Black Guy dies anyway"
"They are coming to your room... And they brought their Black Light"
"Shut the blinds. Argue all the time. Die one by one."
"You can't run. You can't hide. So just open your eyes and die quickly"

"Don't look now but another toke'n black guy bites the dust halfway through a movie."
"Battle: Los Angeles rapes Independence Day while War of the Worlds watches."
"Aliens, the other brain holders."
"Humans, the other white meat."
"When all of Earth's military forces fail, one man's goatee holds the fate of the world."
"When goatees, goawild!"
"There goes the neighbors."
"Nightmare vaginas eat brains in... SKYLINE!"

Sign in to follow this