🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Does anyone else remember this on VHS? They tried to make it look "cool" by having the plastic VHS tape day glow orange.

I think the original packaging was also see-through so that it looked like the tape was in his head. Holy shit, did this movie ever miss the mark on what "futuristic" would be...

Edit: Oh wow, I already mentioned all this in an earlier post. Well, the fact that that's what I remember most about the thing really says a lot about how memorable the movie itself wasn't.

I remember watching this a few years ago and the anti-hero stuff was so turned up past 11 that every single conversion was just people being assholes to each other. Everyone is hostile to each other because every character is constantly trying to show how dark and edgy they are.

This is a bad movie in the BEST way. Like, every other scene I was like, "Wait, did I really just see that?! Was that really a thing that happened?"

Hot damn! Not only does this movie have Keanu Reeves, Dolph Lundgren, and Takeshi Kitano, this movie also has Ice-T and Hammerin' Hank in it. I really hope they do this one.

JUST ANNOUNCED! This will be the 10 PM show on 11/10 in Boston!!!

FUCKING FINALLY I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS SHIT TO BE COVERED!