🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 463 - 2016 Holiday Spectacular

Where the hell was Ho Ho (Ho Ho!)? Bummer omission.

Too bad PFT didn't get in one more Alan Thicke. Buuhhhhhhhhh. RIPossible, Thicke of the Night.

• Like 5

Side note: anyone else spring for that Omaha Steaks deal? When I listened to that long list of meats, and the price was $50, I had to look it up. I usually listen to the ads but rarely make a purchase, I think I used the Harry's deal a while back, but even after shipping it was $68 for what I consider to be at least the meat portion of 10 meals for 2, I'm wondering if I'm the only sucker they got

I wonder if people in Omaha eat Omaha Steaks.

"An asshole that's also a Doctor and gets into a fight with a screensaver at some point"

• Like 4

Where the hell was Ho Ho (Ho Ho!)? Bummer omission.

Too bad PFT didn't get in one more Alan Thicke. Buuhhhhhhhhh. RIPossible, Thicke of the Night.

My first thought was, didn't Garry Marshall die in 2016 also? Is there a third PFT character that died during the year (not counting the smooth criminal possibly faking his death)? Cake Boss better be careful these next couple of weeks

My first thought was, didn't Garry Marshall die in 2016 also? Is there a third PFT character that died during the year (not counting the smooth criminal possibly faking his death)? Cake Boss better be careful these next couple of weeks

Word is that Al A. Peterson, the Smooth Criminal, has gone into hiding. He and JW Stillwater are holed up in a remote location.

Word is that Al A. Peterson, the Smooth Criminal, has gone into hiding. He and JW Stillwater are holed up in a remote location.

Wouldn't JW Stillwater be hunting down Al A. Peterson? Doubt they'd be hiding out together.

• Like 1

Wouldn't JW Stillwater be hunting down Al A. Peterson? Doubt they'd be hiding out together.

You'd think so, but when another death related to PFT could be in the cards, strange bedfellows can be made. Come January 1, it's back to business for JW.

2016 Death Toll for CBB surprisingly contains off-air deaths as well. I'm a little worried for Andrew Lloyd Webber and Len Wiseman.

Also, poor Gilly, this Valentine's day is going to be hard for her

I was a little disappointed that Ryan Gaul wasn't the doctor behind the 3 year diet or his boston guy from a few weeks back. He could have given Gino some tips on how to put on weight since he's so "perilously" thin

re: People in Omaha eating Omaha Steaks. Not really. We all know someone who works there so only if we get that employee discount! ;)

2016 Death Toll for CBB surprisingly contains off-air deaths as well. I'm a little worried for Andrew Lloyd Webber and Len Wiseman.

Also, poor Gilly, this Valentine's day is going to be hard for her

Don't forget Ice T.

I was on the train and had to stop listening during the carlifer story. I lost it more than Scott.

• Like 2

PFT, James Adomian—nearly as synonymous with CBB as Aukerman himself is.

So now I'm taking a moment listening to this to appreciate funny people that I became aware of this year—such greatness

JEREMY ROWLEY

DREW TARVER

TAWNY NEWSOME

and of course RYAN GAUL

• Like 5

I was on the train and had to stop listening during the carlifer story. I lost it more than Scott.

A clumsy portmanteau got you? Or was it the vermouth drunk?

A clumsy portmanteau got you? Or was it the vermouth drunk?

"Clumsy portmanteau" and "sniveling worm" make me laugh every time.

Wait, where was the Ottawa Senators reference?!? I somehow missed that...

There was a quiet "Daniel Alfredsson" mention somewhere in there. I heard the name but I couldn't quite figure out why he said it.

This was an eighth of a day well spent.

it took me five days to finish this one in between naps.

"[Carlifer] was looking for you, like Gary Marshall searching for he sasquatch?"

"Well, I had her hoodie."

PFT= <3333