🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mtoe1935

Furry Vengeance

This movie that stars Brendan Fraser is in the same league as Old Dogs when it comes terrible movies. This movie is about a real estate developer trying to build a new subdivision that is attacked and terrorized by woodland creatures who are trying to get him to stop destroying their forest. This movie is beyond terrible, it got a whopping 3.1 rating on IMDB and an 8% fresh rating on rotten tomatoes. Not one top critic on rotten tomatoes gave this movie a fresh rating. This post cant even begin to describe the insanity that goes on in this movie. I hope that on a future episode of How Did This Get Made this movie is covered and given justice like it deserves.

Seconded. How have you guys not done a Fraser movie yet?

I'll just ask this:

[attachment=7701,162]

Is it just me, or does it look like the bear is raping Fraser?

• Like 1

Thirded. And if that bear isn't actively raping Brendan Fraser, he's definitely considering it.

This awful spectacle has all the elements of a great episode--weird casting, racism, and a messed-up "video" for "Insane in the Brain" in the credits. Please, please, please help us understand how this got made (and how that relates to Fraser's alimony crisis)!!

I keep forgetting about this movie. It looks like it was written by an 8 yr old boy with all the low brow nut shots and toilet humor. I remembered that Ken Jeong was in it, but I forgot that Jim Norton and Patrice O'Neal are in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vRrYrgjAk

The biggest crime in entertainment history is that someone as hilarious as Patrice O'Neal only ever got to host dumb VH1 shows and get bit parts in terrible movies like this.

<p>I'll just ask this:</p><p> [attachment=7701,162]</p><p>Is it just me, or does it look like the bear is raping Fraser?</p>

I remember seeing the poster when we got it at my theater and thinking "Bear rape. I don't care what the title says, but the real name of this film is Bear Rape".

• Like 2

I just discovered that this is on Netflix, but only until the end of the month. I think I have to watch it.

Sign in to follow this