🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays-Week 1-Hedwig and the Angry Inch

My favorite lines are the stuff about the fur coat "What poor unfortunate creature had to die for you to wear that?"

For some reason, I NEVER remember that joke, even though I've seen this movie a dozen times. It's such a pleasant surprise when it comes around, and I laugh every time.

• Like 1

All right, guys. It's that time!

Cameron H, you're up. Pick us a musical!

Sorry. Been busy playing Skylanders all day.

All I can remember about this movie is he jerks some guy off in a bath tub, is this that film?

He does, indeed. Hey guys, it's Judas Priestly. I got locked out of my old profile and lost my login info. So you know what they say, "New Year, New You," POOF! I'm Jack Frost now. My real name is Jack anyway.

I got to rewatch this on New Years. I was struck by how astute the "Tommy Gnosis-as-other-half" observation was, especially considering the fact that Gnosis is largely a creation of Hedwig's. Tommy Gnosis actually represents very little, if any, of Tommy Speck. So that means that other half, the Gnosis, was something within her all the time. Beautifully represented by the cross on Hansel's forehead at the end.

I also never caught at the very end, how the street and sidewalk traffic halts long enough for him to pass under the street light, and disappear into the darkness of the city night, before resuming again as the film fades to black. So beautiful.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this