đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
thephaze

For Howie and Kulap

Here is a little listener art forum/chat submission area.

This weeks picture is for Mr. Howard Kremer.

I tried to add some of your favorite things.

[attachment=5155,121]

Repeating things Howard says while laughing, Katy Perry's Firework, prancing around the Chart Orchard

Someone needs to make a picture (collage?) of Katy Perry and Adele crawling out of a TV in the Chart Orchard!

Dear Kulap and Howie,

As an American citizen who was born in Washington D.C., I feel compelled to come to Kulap's defense and argue in favor of the yet unspoken HONOR that pervades a birthing in the capitol of this FINE nation which we Americans call home. I won't deny YOU (Austin Story-iters’) a voice, but please do NOT deny KULAP and MYSELF a heritage and birthplace in the capitol city of the greatest country in the history of all eternity which we’ve consequently decided to call home (for the most part). I might reside in Sydney, AUS [several hours from Howie’s Ex (may she live in a boring, God-ridden hell-hole of a desolate area of eff-ed shopping and, more importantly, 18th-century fucked-up’d restrictions on alcohol], but I can say, with much faith and authority, that to be born in the NATION’S CAPITOL, where the Washington Monument stands ERECT, after an EARTHQUAKE that shook the VERY FOUNDATIONS of this democracy, and where Lincoln continues to sit resolute, his face grave with a vision of a future of this Charting nation, I can honestly say, with a full heart that our fair KULAP, who was born unto this nation by parents who were, and forever shall be, citizens by creed and/or dedication to the flag and all that it stand for, that from hence forth, the podcast that is known by “Who Charted?” shall stand as a bastion of humorous integrity in all its forms, more specially of the alternative variety, but NOT to exclude those that MAY FALL OUTSIDE the GUIDELINES of the EXAULTED hosts of said program.

P.S. I moved to Australia four months ago and got turned onto this podcast not too long after I arrived. Needless to say, I became a huge fan and, having caught up with all the previous episodes, wait restlesslessly for the coming week’s episode to arrive (which is even harder for me because the podcast drops on Wednesday in the states, which is really Thursday in Australia; woe is me.) Nevertheless, I could not imagine a week without Kulap and Wie-Wie, and honestly, my life would be the lesser without you two. Thank you for being so genuinely funny no matter whom the guest may be (not that there’s been a guest that let the podcast down). You’ve become my two favorite people in the podcast world, and in a weird way, the two voices that I most look forward to hearing from on a weekly basis. I’m pretty sure that speaks worlds more about me than you, but at the same time, you two shouldn’t feel bad about it.
Much love,

Phil Ochs

Sign in to follow this