🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 56 — Wheaties Box

NBA Lockout got you feeling down? Sad about getting kicked off of your high school football team? Did a member of the U.S. Ski Team recently urinate on you? Well we have an episode sure to cheer you up featuring the delightful Rob Delaney. The Twitter superstar charms us with the unbelievable story of how he went from Sir Lancelot to accountant to television writer all while finding time to sing at Fenway Park! Rob's unstoppable positivity even wears off on Bruce Jenner who seems to be in great spirits for his daughter's wedding. Not even a frivolous Village Person lawsuit or ridiculous Ron Artest news can get our mood down! Don't forget to watch Rob's Ma Men video and tell us what you think on the Earwolf Forums!

Is it just me, or is Bruce's voice getting higher every time we hear him? I think he just gets more shrill when he's worked up about something.

Great episode. Being here in Denver I have to wonder why we get so much negative sports attention. Oh right. Because we do so many things that warrant it.

I work at Whole "Blank" Market in, so I had to sign a waiver saying I cant bad mouth the company on social media, so I love it when you mention and or make fun of "Blank" Foods Market which is like every other podcast. Please make sure you work in a couple of Whole Foods "Blank" jokes into the next podcast.

Sign in to follow this