🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CiscoKid

Max SilvestrI, Our Close Friend

Dear

Edit: Cheers CiscoKid, using CMB's miracle spell I have ripped the bandaid off so you have a nice surprise when you open your browser in the morning. I am doing a back to back double feature of Vampire's Kiss and Last Action Hero tonight, both of which I'm seeing for the first time. Don't worry, the story need not stop. Maybe there's a secret stretch goal of posts we don't even know about that will make the magic stronger.

• Like 2

not sure how this miracle business works, but Cisco may well be on his way to sainthood

COOKIES!

• Like 3

oh man if only I could change my thing to reflect that

thanks for all your help in this guy's, couldn't have done it without you. and now we all live in forum thread history, right alongside Jeffrey parties and his courageous spree

edit: figured it out yall

• Like 4

Your nieces and nephews are such sweeties chuck.

Beef, why don't you answer my questions? Are you reading them in the wrong direction just like the toilets flush? I can try to transpose them if needed. Are you transposing everything you type so we can read it?

• Like 1

Beefypoo. I retract my previous inquiry regarding your responses to my inquiries. Also, thank you for clarifying your involvement in aforementioned kangaroo fisticuffs. I'm glad you are ok and hope that kangaroo didn't get your license plate numbers.

I am still interested in hearing the manner in which your stool vacates the potty.

• Like 1

it takes him a while to respond cause he has to turn the computer upside down to read it right

• Like 2

This one goes out to all of urinalcake's haters, Holiday Snack Tip #2:

You know what goes great with urinalcake? Some nice toilet wine and a slice of cherry pie à la commode

• Like 2

If we can get Cisco's thread to surpass the "real" thread (no offense Dalton) then we will triumph and live in infamy, our names etched upon the winds of immortality.

Winds%20of%20Immortality.jpg

• Like 5

We did it guys. We really did. So happy for everyone.

It will be interesting to see how things progress tomorrow when a new affront to this thread's reign is launched by some handsome young intern. God speed handy-heads. God speed.

• Like 3

After re-examining both Max Silvestri threads side-by-side I am found that while Dalton supposedly acted in an official capacity by posting his, at base level he is still only an Advanced Member. Which is great. No doubt his parents are lovely people. But see CiscoKid is Patron Saint of Forum Threads. Says it right there above his picture. I am no biblical scholar but I'm certain that if this claim was unfounded then the church would quickly dispatch bible ninjas to get him like they did to tom hanks in da vinci code. That doesn't seem to have happened, so it must be legit! Anyway, the last thing we need is an angry Patron Saint, so...

DALTON if you're listening, for crimes against the community, your penance shall only be considered paid if you make reference to the Patron Saint of Forum Threads in the next episode you put up. I am pretty sure that Sean & Hayes would want you to. Because after all we are one big happy family.

Please do help make our Hanukkah dreams come true!

• Like 4

This is true, I am the real Cisco Kids, and totally not a Tom hanks style bible ninja that has assumed his identity for his crimes against podcast church

• Like 3

[begin Transmission]

kshhh... guys! guys! Idk if anyone can hear this, but I've been taken hostage! These guys aren't real bible people! They've taken over the podcast church! Everyone believes then! But not to worry, I saw Sean earlier taking a tour of the vaticam, they had me strung up in those wooden claptraps where they throw apples at you and stuff, and he looked in my eyes and whispered "Super-Super Argo" and then walked away, I managed to get a hold of this radi-kshhh- oh no! You won't get me this time bible ninjas! Hyaaa-

[End Transmission]

• Like 3

Hey guys and patron santa, sorry for the cliffhanger, but I've vowed not to continue until I beat Sigma in Megaman X3 and unlocking Zero's laser sword is a real sonofagun to do. if you want though, you can follow me on twitter @shrekronomicon. Its a new account but since no one seems to be latching on to my real @ im gonna try out this catchy name everyone seems to like. At least I know Fabio's Socks said it was good, and one compliment voiced is worth 1 million NOT voiced if compliments are anything like complaints.

and GREGGY! I noticed you did NOT "like" my ghost story, despite claiming you would "be a good boy" and read it. Therefore I can only presume that my subconscious mind will work you in as a villain at some point in this story. SO THERE!

• Like 4

okay greggy, if you're here just to get your name etched upon the winds of immortality, you might be a little late

but welcome to the rillist number one six five

• Like 1

i will always be a footnote in the history books

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this