🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 165 - Max Silvestri, Our Close Friend

First they came for Pepe and I said nothing, because I didn't find out about it until later.

Then they came for Spont, and still I said nothing.

Etc.

• Like 17

Text 1 for Spontius Pilate, 2 for Spontiac Grand Am

Market testing my brand rebirth, this will be the best thing since dawn soap wash those oily ducks

• Like 10

Dixon is the leading man in the running to replace Dalton. His chances are looking good based on the platform he has dedicated his campaign to, "gifs"

No!

• Like 8

Sean is probably twice as old as PFT and looks twice as young and 4 times as buff

lol. math much? friggin' nerd.

• Like 9

im sorry Dalton im still your number one and big fan

ROFLMAO, dude. Number one means peepee! You just roasted yourSELF bro. You're Dalton's peepee? Hahaha OK dude, then better stay out of my bed or my pants, because I dont want any peepee there.

Smdh, bro. S M D H.

Edit: sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to stay out of my swimming pool. Lol!

• Like 18

its only page 2 and the peepee talk is already circulating. save it for page 3, or as i like to call it, Hollywood Handbook After Dark B)

• Like 11

damn, the thread is HOT this week

• Like 15

wow...I had no idea that Spont was such a horny show

• Like 4

Text 1 for Spontius Pilate, 2 for Spontiac Grand Am

Market testing my brand rebirth, this will be the best thing since dawn soap wash those oily ducks

Todd MacFarlane's Spon.

• Like 7

I honestly forgot it was already Hollywood Handbook Day, and when I woke up to a new ep in my queue, it was the greatest surprise I've had in weeks. How do I recapture this feeling for next week?

• Like 4

Your question is how do you get back a genuine positive feeling you didnt expect youd ever find, something really special, that now has slipped through your fingers like sand through an hourglass? I don't know. I'd help if I could.

• Like 6

Ok I'm working my way through the Spont backlog... you're telling me they're just making all this stuff up!?

• Like 13

DIxon must have gotten fired recently because this is the aimless, hopeless, devil may care content i love.

• Like 10

Guest Derek Waters is compelled by the laws of Spontaneantion­ to share the last time he displayed bravery. His time struggling with a sensory-deprivation tank is all fine and good, but by the end of their free-form discussion, he comes around to what the rest of us already knew—namely that producing all of those episodes of Drunk History while inebriated is incredibly brave (or stupid). Waters doesn’t immediately consider these brave acts, just the sacrifice he must make for his program. As is customary, Waters supplies the improvisers with their setting: a record store in Miami in 1967. It’s best when the settings are oddly specific, allowing the players to dive immediately into their roles. Twenty-three episodes deep, Spontaneantion’s recurring themes are emerging; it’s clear that Paul F. Tompkins and company enjoy enacting stories about earnestly dumb children and their terrible parents. Longtime Tompkins’ collaborator Marc Evan Jackson specializes in voicing disaffected middle-aged men, making him the perfect parental unit. It’s not long before his daughter, played by newcomer Carla Cackowski, wanders off with Tompkins’ Cuban record store owner, only to wind up engaged to a back-alley bum, hooked on H, and conversing with “Heroin Harry,” the figment with a jaunty hat that isn’t afraid to tell you the truth about how great heroin is. Kids grow up so fast these days.

• Like 7

DIXON TICONDEROGA

? more like

DOINXSTER ICON; A GOD

• Like 9

thats supposed to be doinkster like the episode btw, not "do-INXS-ter" I am not saying dixon does choke play

• Like 5

i listened to 2 ep's of SPONT back to back and now can't stop spooning, giving handies, or urinating in front of my co-workers.

thanks nohorsey and pencil-guy! :)

• Like 6

i listened to 2 ep's of SPONT back to back and now can't stop spooning, giving handies, or urinating in front of my co-workers.

thanks nohorsey and pencil-guy! :)

tfw you listen to Spont twice and your brain is poisoned in a sexual way

JNUppmE.png

• Like 7

(my internal monologue, but my own voice has been replaced by PFT voice): i want too fuck pepe

• Like 4

It's like you guys didn't know what the F in PFT portends.

Seriously. It's right there folks. Some NLP stuff

• Like 3

This was a very hilarious ep. Max was top notch. Good to see Hayes step up and try to out do Sean in the intro. And they told us that they weren't into battling each other. Hmm, how things can change

HHFFFL%20Snuper%20Bowl%20I.png

Last Week's Conference Championships results:

HAYES FOOTBALL CONFERENCE

Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, the Howie Scream & Easter Island Moai statues OVER Made with real Koenig Sugar, 38-31

SEAN FOOTBALL CLEMFERENCE

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses OVER Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie, 27-24

This week's HHFFFL Pro-Version goes to PFT. His prizes are a pasta filled taco, a pimple free tomato and a Pensacola, Florida timeshare

• Like 6