🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 165 - Max Silvestri, Our Close Friend

Big Game Catch Time Snuper Bowl 1 will go down in the annals of history.

AS THE DAY GREGGY'S TEAM GOES SIX FEET DOWN TOWN! My team is gonna straight murder your team, Greggy. When my team's done, your team's gonna look like lasagna with teeth. It's gonna be that bad.

("Six feet down town" and "lasagna with teeth" to describe a murder victim are lines of dialogue from the horror comedy Jennifer's Body. Thank you, Diablo Cody, for all your hard work.)

• Like 5

oh man i just talked to the coach and it turns out the entire Marc Maron-i and Cheeses have been spending all their training time in a childrens hospital, volunteering with sick kids. now they all have chicken pox. so if my team loses, its because of this very selfless and tragic reason. but if they win thats just the power of the human spirit because each of my team members are playng for some little goner out there. also joe lerini's team is a bunch of criminals and dumb fuckers

• Like 10

Strong opening salvos from both general managers. Joe jumping right in with the homicidal threats, while greggy tries to play to the sympathetic side of us all. This could be an effective strategy when it comes time for the audience poll, but the question on everyone's mind still remains: will Tahini Sauce be able to match up against the powerful Moai statues?

• Like 4