🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 152 - The 2nd Annual Howdies Pt. 2

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

Ahh, jerrycanada, thanks for sharing the McCartney video. I love that song, but only managed to catch the tail end on the radio this year. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure I heard "Last Christmas" like 5 times. I'm sad now.

endless amounts of snow I can send you, just need to find more boxes and cheap shipping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkT0g3FrOk

I think i've watched better off dead a million time's but just noticed this , is Charles wearing a nintendo power glove?

• Like 2

Motherfucker.

Four more days. Is that too much to ask? Four more fucking days with no fucking tragedies...

R.I.P. Carrie

the-force-awakens-sw-7-star-wars-gif-Favim.com-4254562.gif

Now, could I please go a day without having to write "RIP?"

• Like 3

through all the shit she went through she came out fighting and cracking jokes. she made me laugh when she was hurting. she made me laugh when i was hurting. i know i only saw her on tv shows and stuff but whenever she was on her wit and charm had everyone falling in love with her and falling on the floor laughing. RIP Carrie. You'll be missed by millions

• Like 3

through all the shit she went through she came out fighting and cracking jokes. she made me laugh when she was hurting. she made me laugh when i was hurting. i know i only saw her on tv shows and stuff but whenever she was on her wit and charm had everyone falling in love with her and falling on the floor laughing. RIP Carrie. You'll be missed by millions

Sonia Saraiya (tv critic for Variety) has been posting a bunch excerpts from her book Postcards from the Edge on Twitter, and it's kind of making me feel better. She talked about death a LOT, but it was always very tongue-in-cheek with her biting humor. She was wonderful.

This is kind of fucked up, but one of my first thoughts was that they better not CGI her into Episode IX like fucking Tarkin in Rogue One (VIII has already finished filming, so hopefully it's safe)

tumblr_m9567hmj3t1qcj7k0o1_500.gif

C0s4oErWEAAUxf3.jpg

• Like 3

star wars story wise your in good hands.

lost a Princess, gain a new king. all hail the new king!

15g5q9h.jpg

Princess Leia Organa you will be missed.

Unless Disney CGI/ Princess Leia in carbon freeze is unfrozen.

• Like 1

I nearly cried yesterday after seeing a tweet from her dog Gary's twitter account.

I think the important thing is to keep alive the things that she stood for. She'll live on in our hearts.

• Like 1

...and now her mother, Debbie Reynolds, has had a stroke. Fantastic. Just three more days, right?

...and now her mother, Debbie Reynolds, has had a stroke. Fantastic. Just three more days, right?

as my ear worm version of paul mccartney song I posted, simply having, having a shitty life!

First we lost Steven Seagal, then Leonard Cohen then Carrie Fisher, now poor Debbie Reynolds!

Why not Donald Trump! God dam you god! I got a good feeling he's going to proove the magic bullet theory was right. isn't that right trump Junior!!!

giphy.gif

First we lost Steven Seagal

Seagal is definitely not dead. That is definitely made up.

charlotte3.gif

R.I.P. Debbie

Kind of wish I had gone with The Unsinkable Molly Brown for Musical Mondays after all...

But glad I watched Singin' in the Rain with my sons a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

Seagal is definitely not dead. That is definitely made up.

Steven seagal is still alive he's in the most spiritual place right now Russia!

• Like 2

My heart is absolutely broken for Billie right now

I know. It's totally awful.

The one good thing, though (because I worry about these things A LOT) is that Billie is going to take in Gary to live with her and her Frenchie, Tina.

• Like 3

FUUUUCK THIS YEAR

If it makes you feel better Crack head Mayor Rob Ford died this year.

nATPNJb.gif

Still not 100% sure about Steven Seagal being alive, what would the Russians need him for?

Maybe it's because they found out he's the The Perfect Weapon? Going to have to remove that US flag from the posters of his movies.

If y'all have HBO GO/Now, Wishful Drinking is currently available for streaming, and it's fucking wonderful.

I'm also hoping they're going to release Bright Lights soon, which is the doc they shot last year that played Cannes about Reynolds and Fisher's relationship and is supposed to be excellent.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this